2012 HRPT route posted yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bob -
    Were there any phone list additions ? If so which ones and I can pencil them in rather than re-print and so on.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
      Thanks Bob -
      Were there any phone list additions ? If so which ones and I can pencil them in rather than re-print and so on.
      There was but damned if I can remember who it was.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Thanks Bob - no problem. I had the last one penciled in with non-BS phone numbers, etc., etc.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

got mine ! thanks Bob , you sure you can't make it for at least a couple of stops ?
          Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

I'll be in Detroit on Friday and Saturday then heading home Sunday.
            I R Bob
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

i will see you there !
              Has anyone seen my fan?

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                I'll be in Detroit on Friday and Saturday then heading home Sunday.
                better then nothing I guess
                [size=+1]Chuck
                2011 HRPT Long Hauler
                2012 HRPT Long Hauler
                2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcasey View Post
                  better then nothing I guess
                  It will have to do this year.
                  I R Bob

Comment

heres the Route! now I am ready!
                    Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Just in case anyone needs them, I have a few copies of the route and freaks phone list I'm bringing to Detroit tomorrow morning. If you need one, look me up.
                      bOB
                      I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                        Just in case anyone needs them, I have a few copies of the route and freaks phone list I'm bringing to Detroit tomorrow morning. If you need one, look me up.
                        bOB
                        where you be, boB?..or where are you going to be?...I need to say hello........
                        Last edited by rexdogg; May 31, 2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                          Welcome to Bangshift Detroit427. Planning side trips during the tour is tough because we don't have the route yet. However, the roads are wide open to plan your trip back to the wolverine
                          Thank you for the welcome. Yeah, we had some side trips planned for the tour but because we'll be returning much the same way it was tough to predict and plan what we'd see on our way back. We want to see Joplin, the Oklahoma City Memorial, some Route 66 stops, and stop in Memphis, and other routes, but we didn't know if we could fit those in on the way or the way back or not at all. Of course the morning after I made the post the route was released so it was all good! I've been on a couple tours but we've been looking forward to doing our first long haul all year!!!
                          Last edited by Detroit427; June 1, 2012, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X