No announcement yet.

Plans for after PT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be great if we all meet up before the Long Haul picture day, go in as a group, wearing the same color BangShift shirts, then after we get a group shot..... What do you all think..... I will start a question thread on this......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
      It would be great if we all meet up before the Long Haul picture day, go in as a group, wearing the same color BangShift shirts, then after we get a group shot..... What do you all think..... I will start a question thread on this......
      Posted up... Friday is definitely less stressful for us.. Thanks Ed!
      -Mick
      HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
      "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
        1)We planning on a group picture this year?detials?

2)Do we want to try to have a group Lunch? I will help plan

3)Who is going what way?

4)Where is everyone staying Saturday Night if the don't make it home?
        1. I suggest doing a group picture while we're siting around for hours at the Long Hauler's ceremony
        2. We're heading West asap after the they release us - either the 10 or the 40 as far as we can make it. After 12 days on the road I'll be missing my girls.
        3. Me - West to SoCal
        4. As far as we can make it West. I'm thinking at least Albuquerque or La Cruces
        [size=+1]Chuck
        2011 HRPT Long Hauler
        2012 HRPT Long Hauler
        2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Originally posted by pappyhemi View Post
          Friday night or Saturday morning would be good for a group photo. I would be up for a group get togather Friday night. As soon as the LH meeting is over I'm heading NE, hope to make Memphis for the night.
          that's pretty much what I'm going to be doing gotta get back to baltimore before monday morning

Comment

Let me get Phil to sing it..West Bound and Down..Chuck and I are going from Texas to California..And the group picture can be any day we want, just let us know..
            Last edited by street72; May 6, 2012, 09:55 PM.
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Amarillo by mornin' - up from San Antone.
              I'll be looking for eight when they pull that gate, and I hope that judge ain't blind.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Now...For Your Listening Pleasure (At the Karaoke Bar)
                UNCLE PHIL!!!!
                Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                  Now...For Your Listening Pleasure (At the Karaoke Bar)
                  UNCLE PHIL!!!!
                  PLEASE...DO NOT encourage him
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                    PLEASE...DO NOT encourage him
                    All I need is liquid encouragement - makes me a better dancer too.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      All I need is liquid encouragement - makes me a better dancer too.
                      Yeah....Right....We've all heard of that song and dance routine!!!!!
                      Or was that ...Slobber and Stagger.....
                      Last edited by silver_bullet; May 8, 2012, 02:06 PM.
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I'm heading toward home (central NC) on I-20, picking up I-59 in Mississippi, and spending a day on the Tail of the Dragon before I go home. Anybody up for a side trip?
                        Non-denominational car nut.
                        Ten Time Long Hauler! 2001-2011
                        Do you go all the way?

Comment

Noob Questions...

Originally posted by Impala_Guy View Post
                          I'm heading toward home (central NC) on I-20, picking up I-59 in Mississippi, and spending a day on the Tail of the Dragon before I go home. Anybody up for a side trip?
                          Nice! Looks like I'll have to put the right foot and radar detector to work and get home as quickly as possible. The second half of my R & R is a Southern Caribbean cruise with the fam...

I tried to find more information on the Long Hauler ceremony but all I could find on BS was from 2011.

Does it happen in the morning or is it an all day affair or a party at night?

I'm probably going to have leave as early as I can Saturday and head back to BG, KY...I have a 5:30am flight on Sunday morning.
                          2012 HRPT Long Hauler / Interstate Queen

Comment

Originally posted by RCFiftyWon View Post
                            Nice! Looks like I'll have to put the right foot and radar detector to work and get home as quickly as possible. The second half of my R & R is a Southern Caribbean cruise with the fam...

I tried to find more information on the Long Hauler ceremony but all I could find on BS was from 2011.

Does it happen in the morning or is it an all day affair or a party at night?

I'm probably going to have leave as early as I can Saturday and head back to BG, KY...I have a 5:30am flight on Sunday morning.
                            It is usually over by 11:00AM on Saturday...and just to clarify, long hauler means starting in Detroit and following all the way to Arlington, must be time stamp on for all days at the main stage to be allowed into Long Haul Ceremony....
                            Dannie
                            2010 Camaro SS
                            Long Haul 2010/2011
                            Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCamaro View Post
                              It is usually over by 11:00AM on Saturday...and just to clarify, long hauler means starting in Detroit and following all the way to Arlington, must be time stamp on for all days at the main stage to be allowed into Long Haul Ceremony....
                              Thanks. That works pretty well for my schedule this year, but I always thought that there was some big surprise or special event that only LH'ers got to do at the end...oh well. :-)
                              2012 HRPT Long Hauler / Interstate Queen

Comment

there is. only long haulers can show up on saturday. last year, we were the only power tour people that got to drive the gm proving ground track. on saturday, they will give out some goodies that only long haulers get.
                                Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                                X