Parking at the End of Cruisapoluza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking at the End of Cruisapoluza?

At the place where the cruisapoluza ends, I guess down town LR at the River Walk area, will there be any designated parking for the PT cars in the cruise?

I heard last year, parking was a free for all. Thx for the info!

Re: Parking at the End of Cruisapoluza?

if they do it like last year, the parade from the fairgrounds to the downtown, ends in a park on the river, were they will park you as you enter.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Hi, Carol here [aka hrm]. Actually, parking was not a free for all last year. No one was allowed to park in the venue until the parade arrived and then parked. At that time, my host club, AR Pontiac Association [who helped park the parade participants] then helped park everyone else. I have secured Little Rock Police Department to secure the park beginning Thursday, June 5th at 5:00 pm and they will be there until Cruisapalooza is over on Friday evening, June 6.

I promise to do my best to make sure the event is enjoyable from beginning to end. Thanks so much for being part of it, email me, post or call me at the office 501-370-3201 if I can help you or anyone at all, hrm.

Comment

Carol, thank you for ALL of the help that you are providing.
        1964 Chevelle
        Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
        LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Carol, again thanks. Thats what I get for listening to "gossip". Forgive me

Comment

No problem - hey I have been on the participant side of shows with my 66 Nova for many years - and there have been times when we ran into many hic-cups that quite frankly should have not happened. So I understand and the only way you can found out is to ask - again many thanks, C.

Comment

Thanks Carol.

Does the City know what you are doing for them?

We can always put in a good word for you. Just let us know who to send those cards and letters to....

Comment

Although I am a car crazy chick - I also work for the Little Rock CVB - assistant to the CEO. Without a doubt the car dance has been happening all over for a very long time; however, it had not been happening in The Rock. To my good fortune, I introduced monthly cruises to the great people I work for - that was eight years ago and we are still going strong with their complete support. We want to continue to push for bigger and better car events and are thankful that we were selected as part of the tour last year and this year. I am working on a couple of annual nationals [multiple days, multiple years] so please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me to the Big Guy Upstairs!

If any of you can take the time to drop a note or card to my superiors - that would be awesome. LRCVB, P. O. Box 3232, Little Rock, AR 72203 or you can place a comment at www.littlerock.com. Thank you so much for your support particularly expressed by so many traveling to The Rock - you will not be disappointed, hrm

Comment

Carol what does HRM stand for? should be ..Her Royal Majesty.... ;D great job your doing.
                  Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Oh goodness no - All of the wonderful car peeps gave me the name "Hot Rod Mama!" Must be cause I love cars, love my Nova and at one time was a real gear head - now I just watch drag racing - with particular focus on NHRA an oh yes love me some NASCAR!

Comment

Originally posted by fine59
                      Carol what does HRM stand for? should be ..Her Royal Majesty.... ;D great job your doing.
                      I was wandering the samething.
                      thought it was maybe, Has Real Money ;D ;D

excelant job, Carol

OK, who's next?
                      Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Carol Dolan
                        Oh goodness no - All of the wonderful car peeps gave me the name "Hot Rod Mama!" Must be cause I love cars, love my Nova and at one time was a real gear head - now I just watch drag racing - with particular focus on NHRA an oh yes love me some NASCAR!
                        Hot Rod Mama!......now that's cool....wearing a shirt or hat with that logo?......

Comment

A shirt absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by Carol Dolan
                            A shirt absolutely!
                            Cool....so when I get to the fairgrounds (prior to Cruisapalooza), I can ask....anyone seen Hot Rod Mama?....marketing opportunities there?

Comment

I will be there and all will know exactly who you are talking about. So looking forward to meeting you and everyone I have talked with on this wonderful forum! hrm

Comment

Working...
                              X