Confirmation letter needed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation letter needed....

Is it possible that the confirmation letter will be needed to enter the proving grounds?
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

I don't think so. By then you should have your credentials.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We have never needed ours.
      Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

i just usually print out everything i get and place it in a folder. including hotel reservations, registration for tour, conferm letter and anything else. that way it is in the car if i need it. never needed anything yet, just like to be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
          I have never needed yours either

Comment

thing is, on another thread, the rumor was that the general public would run a straight shot to the show car area, whereas PT participants would be able to run part of the test track on saturday. if you haven't picked up the credentials in Warren on Friday nite, how will they know that you are a PT participant?
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
              Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
              I have never needed yours either
              Is that some kind of secret code or something? Personally, I seem to need lots of things
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                Is that some kind of secret code or something? Personally, I seem to need lots of things
                The Needy.....
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Sorry George...I am not changing my screen name again
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

It is possible that registration on Saturday morning will be in one of the parking lots just inside the gate and once you have your window sticker, you would go a different route than spectators. Just my guess. We will have our stuff on Friday.
                    Jim & Maureen
                    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

NO, you dont need the letter it is for informational purpose only! You get in as always with your credentials that you get at registration.

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                        It is possible that registration on Saturday morning will be in one of the parking lots just inside the gate and once you have your window sticker, you would go a different route than spectators. Just my guess. We will have our stuff on Friday.
                        i hope so, because we will be busy enough on friday, we may not make registration in warren. it would be nice if we could find out for sure.
                        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

and your window sticker

And you'll get a unique 2012 window sticker which will help identify your vehicle. Each year they change something to make it unique (size, color, shape). If I remember right this also helps you get in to the venues, drags, autocross, etc.

I highly suggest you check in as early as possible to get your creditials, window stickers and specific/additional information.

Registration is open
                          Friday June 1 - 9am to 6pm at Warren City Hall (best place to check in)
                          Saturday June 2 - 9am to 6pm at the GM proving grounds

Lastly, don't over think it. There are elements that aren't run well, be patient at check in and at each venue. You may want to attend the stage shows and a majority of the driver's meetings (or at least the first half of the Tour).
                          [size=+1]Chuck
                          2011 HRPT Long Hauler
                          2012 HRPT Long Hauler
                          2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

There you go being all logical again Chuck
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                              There you go being all logical again Chuck
                              Some one has to for us anal people