Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Pray for Matt Layman (RAIV70Judge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for Matt Layman (RAIV70Judge)

It is with Great Sadness that I was informed tonight that Matt's Mother passed away in Virginia. At this time, I don't have a lot of details but what I can tell you is this; Matt and Tina are heading to Virginia by car. This was completely unexpected and he is tore up pretty bad.

I was on the phone with him for over an hour reliving the moments I found out when my Mother passed. If you could, keep Matt and his Entire Family in your thoughts and prayers.

If you have Matt's personal cell number, please send our BangShift Brother a text. He could sure use the support. I'm not anticipating him getting on BS much the next few days, so I'll try to keep everyone up to date.

Have a wonderful evening.
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

What the F is going on around here? Very sad news. Matt and Tina, I'll be thinking about you guys. Stay strong.

Bob
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We'll pray for you Matt....my mother passed away on Mother's Day too.....makes it especially hard......
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

WOW!!! ...Matt my prayers and thoughts are will you man....what a day huh?
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family Matt....
          Dannie
          2010 Camaro SS
          Long Haul 2010/2011
          Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Matt...sorry to hear for your loss.
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Matt and Tina, condolences to you and your extended family. Very sad news.
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Matt & Tina, Your family is in our prayers. I remember your moral support when my mom passed. Let us know if you need anything.
                  Jim & Maureen
                  There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                  HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                    We'll pray for you Matt....my mother passed away on Mother's Day too.....makes it especially hard......
                    Ed, I'm sorry to hear that. That's the first thing I thought of when I was on the phone with him, but I tried to find the positive and here's what I came up with; Yes, that is very unfortunate, especially on Mother's Day, but now every year you can celebrate her life and all the memories. It's that one special day that no one can ever take away and it now can be a day to rejoice her life.

To me, that day would be so special from here on out.
                    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                    - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      What the F is going on around here? Very sad news. Matt and Tina, I'll be thinking about you guys. Stay strong.

Bob
                      I have no earthly idea what's going on Bob, but not a good week for a LOT of people.... I'm glad that your Father's surgery went good. I wish him a speedy recovery. Still Praying brother!!!
                      sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Update on Matt

Just spoke with Matt briefly this morning. He was about an hour out of Fredericksburg Virginia. As you can imagine, his mind was still trying to process everything.

I'm more than positive that he appreciates all the thoughts and prayers.
                        sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you Matt and your entire family
                          Patrick & Tammy
                          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Prayers sent your way Matt -
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

It just aint fair!

Prayers for the whole family brother.

Safe travels.
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X