No announcement yet.

******Attention to everyone who ordered Forum Freaks shirts/hats/etc****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got your message Scott and sent you a PM back. I didn't know if our address is on "the email list" or not because I have not seen the list. I know that boB will be happy to bring anything that is sent to him when he comes. He would just have to have it by Thursday afternoon because he leaves Friday morning. Packages could arrive here as late as Saturday (as long as they don't need a signature for delivery) and people can still get them.
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

Shuck and Jive......I Love It........so Old School
      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
        Shuck and Jive......I Love It........so Old School
        I didn't think Brian was old enough for that...You on the other hand
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

You can also have them sent to your hotel. I did that for a trip I took last year for some parts I was bringing to a friend..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Shuckin' and Jivin' boys and girls! Dig it!

I have gotten the emails and have compiled a list. Sorry for the issues duded and dudettes, I just wanted to make sure we got ahead of the issue and got a plan in place.

You guys all rule the school.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Brian
              Message sent.
              Ron Reidell
              56 F100
              2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Got it Ron!
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

We got a message from the USPS that a package was being sent by Chad today. I hope everybodies orders are included. We will see when it arrives. Thanks Chad
                  FKA Redragtop
                  (formerly known as)

Comment

USPS notice here also, being shipped to Rocket Man.......Yeah!!
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                      We got a message from the USPS that a package was being sent by Chad today. I hope everybodies orders are included. We will see when it arrives. Thanks Chad
                      We got ours too. You guys will look like the local UPS station! Thanks for accepting our order.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                        Shuckin' and Jivin' boys and girls! Dig it!

I have gotten the emails and have compiled a list. Sorry for the issues duded and dudettes, I just wanted to make sure we got ahead of the issue and got a plan in place.

You guys all rule the school.

Brian
                        Haven't gotten the USPS notice yet, but we will keep fingers crossed that ours is forthcoming!

Brian, There has to be an errant schoolmaster somewhere... I Know it's not Me!! LOL!!!
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

usps message recieved!! only problem i have is that they are now going to beat me to our hotel. lol oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                            usps message recieved!! only problem i have is that they are now going to beat me to our hotel. lol oh well.
                            Steve - you might call that hotel and let them know it's coming and your check-in date. Sometimes they will not accept things for guests without prior notice of same.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                              Steve - you might call that hotel and let them know it's coming and your check-in date. Sometimes they will not accept things for guests without prior notice of same.
                              we checked with the hotel before i gave brian the address. let them know they may make it before us, but not make it to us. probably not a bad idea thou....

Comment

Found my notice hiding in my spam folder... looks like they will be here before we leave...
                                -Mick
                                HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
                                "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

Working...
                                X