X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCFiftyWon
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Darn - a BS picture from the sandlot would be cool.
    My family is always sending me stuff, so maybe I can arrange that.

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Darn - a BS picture from the sandlot would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• RCFiftyWon
    replied
    Good news! My shirts arrived... I'm back in Afsuckistan, but my shirts have arrived at home.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Need some of the stickers that were supose to come with the shirts....my box was empty besides the shirts... i am looking for at least one small square one that has the BS logo .. smaller the better, i don't have much back window space.

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied
    I did'nt get my order either,but I got someone elses order so someone is missing a green lg a black XL and a tie die (unknown size) and someone must have my order of two green shirts one lg and one XL.

Leave a comment:

• anythingford4me
    replied
    Can someone check I ordered two shirts and decal. Tour is over and I still havent seen my order.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    I got my shirt order but no stickers with it...Bummer

Leave a comment:

• milner351
    replied
    I got my windshield stickers yesterday - thanks Chad!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Got mine and everybody elses that were mailed to me. See you in D.

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    Got mine today wasn't expecting them till mabey Thursday. Thanks Chad!

Leave a comment:

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    shirts arrived in detroit today according to usps. cant wait to see them on thursday when we check in!!

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    My two shirts showed up today. Thanks Guys I was starting to worry alittle. Now I will be sporting a BS shirt on Fri when I we get to town. The bright green stands out nice. I like the Tie dye color also.

Leave a comment:

• Mickinator
    replied
    Found my notice hiding in my spam folder... looks like they will be here before we leave...

Leave a comment:

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    Steve - you might call that hotel and let them know it's coming and your check-in date. Sometimes they will not accept things for guests without prior notice of same.
    we checked with the hotel before i gave brian the address. let them know they may make it before us, but not make it to us. probably not a bad idea thou....

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
    usps message recieved!! only problem i have is that they are now going to beat me to our hotel. lol oh well.
    Steve - you might call that hotel and let them know it's coming and your check-in date. Sometimes they will not accept things for guests without prior notice of same.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X