Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    usps message recieved!! only problem i have is that they are now going to beat me to our hotel. lol oh well.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Shuckin' and Jivin' boys and girls! Dig it!

I have gotten the emails and have compiled a list. Sorry for the issues duded and dudettes, I just wanted to make sure we got ahead of the issue and got a plan in place.

You guys all rule the school.

Brian
    Haven't gotten the USPS notice yet, but we will keep fingers crossed that ours is forthcoming!

Brian, There has to be an errant schoolmaster somewhere... I Know it's not Me!! LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• 1cheapstreet
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
    We got a message from the USPS that a package was being sent by Chad today. I hope everybodies orders are included. We will see when it arrives. Thanks Chad
    We got ours too. You guys will look like the local UPS station! Thanks for accepting our order.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    USPS notice here also, being shipped to Rocket Man.......Yeah!!

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    We got a message from the USPS that a package was being sent by Chad today. I hope everybodies orders are included. We will see when it arrives. Thanks Chad

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Got it Ron!

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    replied
    Brian
    Message sent.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Shuckin' and Jivin' boys and girls! Dig it!

I have gotten the emails and have compiled a list. Sorry for the issues duded and dudettes, I just wanted to make sure we got ahead of the issue and got a plan in place.

You guys all rule the school.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    You can also have them sent to your hotel. I did that for a trip I took last year for some parts I was bringing to a friend..

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
    Shuck and Jive......I Love It........so Old School
    I didn't think Brian was old enough for that...You on the other hand

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    Shuck and Jive......I Love It........so Old School

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Got your message Scott and sent you a PM back. I didn't know if our address is on "the email list" or not because I have not seen the list. I know that boB will be happy to bring anything that is sent to him when he comes. He would just have to have it by Thursday afternoon because he leaves Friday morning. Packages could arrive here as late as Saturday (as long as they don't need a signature for delivery) and people can still get them.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Sent a message to Mike and Donna..think i am going that route...and also if they don't come til late Saturday maybe someone can swing by and pick them up on the way to Muskegon?

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
    boB
    are you going to the Vets hosp. If so I guess I'll not take a chance and have them sent to you. I'm leaving Thursday morning which should be enough time to get them but I don not want to take a chance and not have them.
    Ron, I am going to the VA hospital. I'll be riding with Rocketman and Redragtop. No problem having them sent to me. I have plenty of room in the car.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Sent you an email, Brian.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X