Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna meet up and hang out at the st Louis stop....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna meet up and hang out at the st Louis stop....

Me and a friend are going to take the day off and head over and check it out. We are power tour virgins,,, anyone wanna meet and hang out just holler

Let us know how to find ya - look for BangShift wearers. I sent you a PM and a pic of my truck - hope you like Miller.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

NEWBIE Rule i think applies here doesn't it?

Most of us will be hanging out that night near the Holiday Inn in Fenton if you want to swing by for a good night too.
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Brandon - once they post the route - you can see where we come in from Champaign and you can jump in anywhere or find a nice spot and watch the parade go by. Looks like Warrenton is west of STL - but we'll be coming from the N.E.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

whats the info on the HI in fenton? i didnt reserve a room for that stop yet. figured i would drive till i found one. thanks joe

Comment

warrenton is 50 miles west of stl on highway 70, if anyone wants to come that way afterwords they are more than welcome to head to my place. we can do some barbque and hang out

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
              NEWBIE Rule i think applies here doesn't it?

Most of us will be hanging out that night near the Holiday Inn in Fenton if you want to swing by for a good night too.
              What’s up with the Holiday Inn in Fenton that is out of your way and you will have major traffic in the morning?
              I'm from this area, and was just curious.

Comment

The BS'ers are staying there for two reasons. One, the hotel is in a much better location than anything near Gateway. Two, the hotel is also located along I-44 west of the city so they will get a head start in the morning and be moving away from the metropolitan area. Most of us don't attend the drivers meetings. Four of us will be going home to Jefferson City on Tuesday evening and meeting up with the gang on I-44 in the morning either in Rolla or Lebanon.
                Jim & Maureen
                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                X