No announcement yet.

The route is posted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an area local, from Wixom I'd suggest taking 96 West to 23 North to catch the route if you don't want to drive over to Warren. Woodward should be packed Saturday night. Skip Warren and Cruise Woodward. Go North from 696. 13-14 mile area is the prime section. 12-15(Maple) sees a good bit of cruising. 16(Quarton/Big Beaver)+ if you've got something that needs settled

Shell station and Potbelly's/Caribu parking lots are the prime hang outs at about 13 1/2
    1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
    2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

Originally posted by 4 cam torino View Post
      Skip Warren and Cruise Woodward. Go North from 696. 13-14 mile area is the prime section. 12-15(Maple) sees a good bit of cruising. 16(Quarton/Big Beaver)+ if you've got something that needs settled

Shell station and Potbelly's/Caribu parking lots are the prime hang outs at about 13 1/2
      I'm really maped challenged, any chance you could post of the cruise area.

Thanks
      Last edited by 67Cutlass; May 24, 2012, 08:01 PM.
      sigpic
      Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
      468 BBC
      Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

chuck casey, thanks for posting the directions.
        for some reason i can't download off the hr site

post updates as they come out, i'm sure they'll make corrections to these
        HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Cruisin' Woodward Map (13 to 14 Mile)

Originally posted by ogre View Post
          chuck casey, thanks for posting the directions.
          for some reason i can't download off the hr site

post updates as they come out, i'm sure they'll make corrections to these
          My turn-by-turn directions LINKS will stay the same even after I make updates. There's only been noe update (three errors fixed), none too bad. Bob also made very similar directions.
          Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Originally posted by 67Cutlass View Post
          I'm really maped challenged, any chance you could post of the cruise area.
          Try this : Cruise Woodward 13 to 14 Mile

Punch this in to your GPS:
          Duggin's
          31501 Woodward Avenue
          Royal Oak, MI 48073

You'll be smack dab in the middle of the action. We went last year and had a blast.

And if you want to feel like you're on the DREAM CRUISE - print this : http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/L...4%3d&tabid=109
          Last edited by chuckcasey; May 24, 2012, 10:18 PM.
          [size=+1]Chuck
          2011 HRPT Long Hauler
          2012 HRPT Long Hauler
          2013 HRPT Long Hauler "to be"

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcasey View Post
            My turn-by-turn directions LINKS will stay the same even after I make updates. There's only been noe update (three errors fixed), none too bad. Bob also made very similar directions.
            Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Try this : Cruise Woodward 13 to 14 Mile

Punch this in to your GPS:
            Duggin's
            31501 Woodward Avenue
            Royal Oak, MI 48073

You'll be smack dab in the middle of the action. We went last year and had a blast.

And if you want to feel like you're on the DREAM CRUISE - print this : http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/L...4%3d&tabid=109
            Thanks that's exactly what I needed
            sigpic
            Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
            468 BBC
            Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Awesome Chuck...
              FKA Redragtop
              (formerly known as)

Comment

does everyone follow the route pretty much ?? 1st tour and not sure what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf66 View Post
                  does everyone follow the route pretty much ?? 1st tour and not sure what to expect.
                  sometimes we'll follow the route, sometimes we won't. for example, this year, out of miami, we want to travel route 66 to south of stillwater, instead of going the route. on the last day, we are heading to a junk yard instead of doing the route. there have been times that we have had car trouble, so following the route wasn't practical. however, there are some pretty cool things about driving the route. do what you want, however you like to roll.
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                  X