Hallett Motor Racing, Thursday June 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallett Motor Racing, Thursday June 7

I know that twists and turns are not for everybody, but take a look at this thread at hotrod.com

HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.

See you all Miami.

Interesting. With a little more detail I might be down for that side trip
    1968 Torino - DOHC 4.6L/T56 swap project
    2011 CTS-V Wagon - TR-6060 equipped

Comment

I'm in, lets get a car count going so the lady at the track will know how many to expect.
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I emailed Connie and asked if they were going to require any kind of pre-registration or anything. I'll post up her response. I'm so in on this. I've wanted to make some laps on that track for years, but it's not cheap to do outside of this event.
        Lucas
        2011 Mustang GT
        2013 Focus ST
        2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Here's what the track owner posted over at Hotrod.com:

Even though the Hot Rod 2012 route doesn't go directly by on 412 (which is what we had anticipated)Hallett Motor Racing Circuit is very close to Stillwater. So, if any of you would like to leave the route June 7th and stop by for a few quick laps around our beautiful track, let me know and I will make arrangements at a very reasonable price ($25 includes lapping the track, taking photos in the Winner's Circle, a goodie bag with patches, stickers, rain ponchos, coupons for the Finish Line Cafe at Hallett, coupons for the Hallett Race Store, and tickets for a prize drawing to be held immediately after your Hot Rod laps on track.
          [email protected] to reply (or post here on the [Hot Rod] forum)
          www.hallettracing.com for more info

Read more: http://forums.hotrod.com/70/9176895/...#ixzz1vnSI8QrP
          That sounds interesting . . . .

Comment

Connie left a message over on HR website requesting a car count. I PM her today with my info.
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Connie has asked me to make a list and call her Wed afternoon with a guesstimate of how many cars to expect. Please PM me with a name and a ph#.
              Make sure you PM me through either here OR hotrod.com...no need to do both.
              Thank you.
              Last edited by TexasMarkVII; May 25, 2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I'm in, but I need to check with my crew to see if they'll follow.
                ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

PT 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015

Comment

I am singed up for this. Super excited, Hallett is a GREAT track. Can't beleive the price. Its a BARGAIN!

Comment

Working...
                  X