X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not going to make any of the drivers meetings. leaving early this year

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
      "we were the LAST ones to leave the DM a few times. That was also a good time
      Plenty of cars to Pass" Boob
      And that my friends could be the quote of the weekend!

Booby, are you runnin any of that 'stinky' gas this year?
      Last edited by >>>>head; May 26, 2012, 05:31 AM.
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Probably won't hit any dm's this year. Staying in wixom sat night and not backtracking sunday am.
        GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

We always try to make the meetings I would rather be in my car than at the venue anyway I don't care much about sitting in the sun and trying to win stuff and hearing boreing jokes all through that is apart of the fun and another chance to meet and greet. Besides I like to know when I pull over on the side of the road to pee 20 others will be there to help me spell my name.Thanks Grge.HaHa
          Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post
            We always try to make the meetings I would rather be in my car than at the venue ... Besides I like to know when I pull over on the side of the road to pee 20 others will be there to help me spell my name.Thanks Grge.HaHa
            ELWOOD - "Corvette in a Tuxedo ... with a Jet Pack"

PT 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015

Comment

As a new FNG; most likely will hit a few of them and then follow the pack

Comment

Good plan, try a few and see if it is enjoyable or not. Then lather, rinse, repeat.
                Hopefully I can run into you and buy you a brewski.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                  I could have swore I answered this post as:
                  Yes sir, that was Valdosta - (I remember looking for shade wherever I could find it the day before)
                  I remember that stop....and it was hot as Hades. I found shade on the East side of the building with a shaved ice.........

Comment

Speaking of all the hear, is there room at the venues for pop up tents for shade? Not sure if I should even pack mine
                    Ron Reidell
                    56 F100
                    2000 Corvette Convertible

LONG HAUL GANG 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
                      Speaking of all the hear, is there room at the venues for pop up tents for shade? Not sure if I should even pack mine
                      I did see a few shade tents scattered throughout the parking areas last year. Usually a small group that had parked together would have some of them.

But there wasn't a lot of them around...
                      sigpic
                      Once you've gone Rat, you'll never go back
                      468 BBC
                      Long Hauler 2011, 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X