Where to stay in New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to stay in New Orleans

Hey everyone. I'll be in New Orleans later in June. Where should I stay and where shouldn't I stay?
    OH YEAH
    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

I highly recommend the Drury Inn. It's right on the Saint Charles Line (in case you want to ride the streetcar) but it's not a far walk to most things... Even the WWII muesum is within walking distance. (and I recommend that museum)
    The hotel has Free soft drinks in the lobby all day and night, but that's not all... Parking is Free, and it's in a gated open lot that makes it super easy to get to/from your car. To me it's like a small hidden gem in a town that seldom has free parking at hotels and hotels which either require valet fees or that you park in some obscure parking garage.

If you're wanting to be more lavish the Hilton on the riverfront has a nice resturant called Dragos which has excellent charbroiled oysters. However the extra fees do add up when staying there..
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

Jim, I always stay here.

Book DIRECT to receive the BEST GUARANTEED rates In a city distinguished internationally for the …

2 blocks from Bourbon, onsite parking, although it does cost, but it is nice. Just ask Boob.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
      X