No announcement yet.

One Week Whats Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mow the lawn, take out the trash, and pack. We're headed out Thursday morning.

The car is ready....I think. Washed, clay barred, polished, waxed, tires rotated (and scrubbed!), and I think I finally fixed my stupid exhaust leak. Or at least mostly fixed it.
    Lucas
    2011 Mustang GT
    2013 Focus ST
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Take out the papers and the trash !!!!!! Or you don't get no spendin' cash !!!!!!!!!!!
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

mowed the hay, reminded the kid, put in a couple things, two duffels to go... Mental note to self... DO NOT FORGET WIFE AND KID AT STARTING LINE!!

better watch out or they'll leave Me!!

in morning I get up in the mornin to the alarm clock's warnin ____ ____ ____
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

supposed to be 63* and raining on friday. hope everyone packed their cool weather gear.
          muskegon looks a lot better, 73 and cloudy. i love heading south...
          gm proving grounds is 30 min from the house, leisure breakfast at home and kiss the wife goodbye and i'm off.
          window tint and painting truk tomorrow, if all goes well, i'm good.
          if not, i'll have a big sign that is trash talking my painter, he's a long hauler too.
          HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
            I was ready to go and the alternator went out last night coming back from a show. It was the first time I ran the car with the a/c, lights and stereo blasting.
            Dang! Did you go to the F-body Gathering? I didn't get to meet you if so.........

Comment

Working...
            X