CJTV handout fliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJTV handout fliers

Maybe someone can make up a nice flier to hand out at Power Tour, or, and at local car shows. I don't have Photoshop, so can someone post it here and we can print it from there. DF or Chad, speak up if you guys have a problem with this, or if you have a flier allready to post up. Just trying to spread the word.........volunteers?

Buddy
    Living the dream!

Re: CJTV handout fliers

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
    Maybe someone can make up a nice flier to hand out at Power Tour, or, and at local car shows. I don't have Photoshop, so can someone post it here and we can print it from there. DF or Chad, speak up if you guys have a problem with this, or if you have a flier allready to post up. Just trying to spread the word.........volunteers?

Buddy
    Great idea , 'cause I think most of my friends don't have enough memory to remimber till they get homewith out a note.

Comment

Good idea. I attend many car shows through out the summer.
      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Am doing a similar thing for the forums (pontiac,Chevy,ford and mopar)i admin,only we went with business cards as they are smaller and less likely to get lost

Comment

I plan to have CJTV on my business cards (still on "to do list") for personal info, I think fliers would be cool too.
          Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
            I plan to have CJTV on my business cards (still on "to do list") for personal info, I think fliers would be cool too.
            Ditto here - I just got my business cards last Friday from VistaPrint (thanks White Monster & BluLighting). They came out really nice. If you use VistaPrint it took them 2 weeks to deliver (no rush shipment).

BigBuds - isn't your hour glass filling up fast
            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I asked the same question when we were trying to spread the word about the site and someone gave me this logo (not sure if it is official or not) ...

I can email anyone who wants the full size file, just let me know.

Comment

Steve, you can email it to me at [email protected]. I will see what I can come up with. I only have access to b/w printer at work, I will see how it comes out. Thanx....
                Living the dream!

Comment

I did.
                  ;)

Comment

Personally,
                    I think all the designwork and printing of flyers and such should be done/coordinated by CJTV themselves.

Although the good will to spread the word by the folks around here is very admirable, the 'quality-level' of printedmatter should be controlled/approved/handled by CJTV only, and not really the good folks at home with their (perhaps) printers of questionable quality.

I work in a printshop myself and we sometimes mail out our logo when someone would like to use it to get a little discount on some printwork.
                    In most cases, the designwork is really nothing to write home about, and... if I were the owner of the printshop, I would outright refuse to hand out my logo, let alone print most of the (unfortunatly) very shabby homemade stuff with my company's logo on it.

This is my personal opinion though, based on experience. Please don't feel 'offended' by this.
                    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I agree with you BigBlock, but we need something now,,, If anything was made up I feel it should at least be posted here for a thumbs-up approval from DF or Chad. I understand the quality thing, but a reprinted flier with the correct info, I don't think should be a problem. What should we do???
                      Living the dream!

Comment

good luck with getting in touch with DF, i tried contacting him for something along the same line,been about a week and i still havent gotten a answer from him, e-mail, PMed him, and posted in the talk to chad and dave post...good luck to you
                        Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

At these early stages there is no liability.
                          The flyers are handmade, with the best of intentions.
                          When CJTV has the manpower, corporate general council, and sales & marketing departments, we are going to step in and help as much and where ever we can.

".. and that's all I'm going to say about that." - Forest Gump

Comment

Sorry, fine59. It's often a HUGE thrash here (business stuff in addition to car stuff for vids in addition to baby stuff). We have a little breathing room today. I'll be going through my email. I WAY behind on PMs, too, and have been slow here on the forums.

I'm also working on getting business-card-sized promo items done for myself. I think they are easier to carry and easier for someone to stick in their pocket. If I get them done in time, I'll send out a stack to anyone who wants them. Thanks a lot for the help in promoting the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
                              Sorry, fine59. It's often a HUGE thrash here (business stuff in addition to car stuff for vids in addition to baby stuff). We have a little breathing room today. I'll be going through my email. I WAY behind on PMs, too, and have been slow here on the forums.

I'm also working on getting business-card-sized promo items done for myself. I think they are easier to carry and easier for someone to stick in their pocket. If I get them done in time, I'll send out a stack to anyone who wants them. Thanks a lot for the help in promoting the site.
                              I am at a car cruise or car show of some sort every weekend and there is always someone handing out flyers for some event or something. I would be more than happy to hand out carjunkietv stuff if I knew what to hand out. I would even print them off myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X