May not make the Long Haul afterall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May not make the Long Haul afterall

I'm currently sitting in the customer lounge at Capitol City Ford in Indianapolis. I'm having clutch problems (suspect pressure plate bolts). They've gotten me into a bay so I hope we can get it fixed and we can still make the first stop.
    Lucas
    2011 Mustang GT
    2013 Focus ST
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler

You are not alone, as all of us reading here are pulling for you, and a fix with good enough time to still take in the 1st day (it's really 1st day tomorrow). Just don't drive too fast to make up time. Relax as best you can, and it'll get done. The tech likely knows you need it as quick as possible... Just pretend we're all there in the waiting room with ya!
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Made it to Detroit! But our hotel doesn't have our reservation..... ugh.
      Lucas
      2011 Mustang GT
      2013 Focus ST
      2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
        Made it to Detroit! But our hotel doesn't have our reservation..... ugh.
        Try posting what you need on the Bangshift facebook page.......people have started posting rooms they cant use due to not being able to make it......I havent seen anything for 1st stop but someone might see it and can help you out..........
        That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

We had a nice 3 hour delay in Terra HAUTE Indiana while the Chevy dealer fixed a wet wiring harness on Thursday. But we made it to wixom today.

As far rooms, I canceled 2 rooms at the microtel in roseville and they said they did not have a waiting list.
          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Thanks foe the advice. The front deal lady was fantastic and got it all sorted out for us.
            Lucas
            2011 Mustang GT
            2013 Focus ST
            2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

Working...
            X