Finally made it to Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally made it to Detroit

Finally, made it to Detoit 2am and hotel/bed by 4am. Up already, must be the excitement. Now if only my co pilots and car were here (broke down in Iowa) we could get this party started. Staying at HIE in Wixom, what's everyone up to today? My phone list is in the car in Iowa, so if your here give me a call.
    Susan G
    HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
    Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Glad you made it. Kind of nervous reading some of the threads where people are breaking down or having issues just getting there. I leave Sunday to head to Champaign to pick up the tour there. Fingers crossed for me.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Damon23 View Post
      Glad you made it. Kind of nervous reading some of the threads where people are breaking down or having issues just getting there. I leave Sunday to head to Champaign to pick up the tour there. Fingers crossed for me.
      What time are you leaving Sunday?
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Around 10am. Quick stop north of Marietta, Ga and then on to Evansville, IN to spend the night before going to Champaign.
        Visit my sons blog:
        www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Did you get the car fixed yet Susan? Unfortunately, I'm already back home.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            Did you get the car fixed yet Susan? Unfortunately, I'm already back home.
            It was great seeing you in Detroit bob, glad to hear you made it back safe... good luck friend!!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Great to see everybody - I got Matt's GTO to Muskegon (what a great town!) yesterday - hung out for a while, then met up South of Saugatuck in the evening to swap vehicles back and head home - we put over 500 miles on my truck Sunday - Matt got to his daughters graduation, unloaded some parts at his place, loaded an engine / trans for Fordman, and the rest of the Mustang 2 swap stuff for the falcon - and headed north again after commencement.... productive day! Got home about 10pm. Back at work today - ugh.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
              X