Clear All

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
    1966 Plymouth Fury III
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 270.... Back to work. Been on vacation since last Wednesday. Went up to Washington DC with a very good friend of mine and saw some of the most breath taking sites. In one day I witnessed the Changing of the Guard for the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers inside of the Arlington Cemetery. I also walked around section 60 and 61 of the Arlington Cemetery looking at all the names from the Soldiers killed since 2003. After that we walked to the Lincoln Memorial. Next we knocked out the Korean War Memorial, along with the World War II Memorial. Last I spent about an hour just speechless as I looked at the Vietnam Veteran Wall Memorial with all the names on it. What a site.... On the way to a local pub I finished up by staring at the Washington Monument and doing flips and cart wheels in the grass that surround it.

It was an amazing 5 days and I'm so glad I was able to get away and enjoy myself. I'll post pictures when I get more time.
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

• ONLY 270 days to go and time is flying. And it looks like the Hot Rod world is getting larger with all of these grand kids..Put a wrench in their hands early..
          I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
              Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• Originally posted by Shameless View Post
                270...Maureen, are you going to Drag week this week-end in Tulsa?
                270...I am....
                HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                DW- 12,16,17
                "Stay thirsty my friends"
                The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
                  270...I am....

i have been away to long
                  boob

Comment

• Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post

i have been away to long
                    boob
                    See you soon buddy,,,,,,make sure your brakes are bolted tight...
                    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                    DW- 12,16,17
                    "Stay thirsty my friends"
                    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                        270.... Back to work. Been on vacation since last Wednesday. Went up to Washington DC with a very good friend of mine and saw some of the most breath taking sites. In one day I witnessed the Changing of the Guard for the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers inside of the Arlington Cemetery. I also walked around section 60 and 61 of the Arlington Cemetery looking at all the names from the Soldiers killed since 2003. After that we walked to the Lincoln Memorial. Next we knocked out the Korean War Memorial, along with the World War II Memorial. Last I spent about an hour just speechless as I looked at the Vietnam Veteran Wall Memorial with all the names on it. What a site.... On the way to a local pub I finished up by staring at the Washington Monument and doing flips and cart wheels in the grass that surround it.

It was an amazing 5 days and I'm so glad I was able to get away and enjoy myself. I'll post pictures when I get more time.
                        270 Congratulations! I wish everyone had the opportunity to see what you did. Laura & I have talked about going from Charlotte up to D.C. after next years tour & do some sight seeing along the way. I have been there many times over the years but she has never been there. As a Vietnam Marine I never miss the wall when there but Arlington & the changing of the guard is in a league all its own too.
                        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I see the birthday boy has survived
                            Last edited by 55lincoln; September 5, 2012, 02:40 AM.
                            2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                            2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                            2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                            2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2012 Northeast Rod Run
                            2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

• 269... Mary, We won't be able to make Drag Week this year with Jim's work schedule.

Matt, Hope you have a blast at Drag Week.

Boob, Give em hell!!
                                Jim & Maureen
                                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X