No announcement yet.

"Official" Unofficial HRPT 2013 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Mary, Ed,
        Earl and Maybelline
        Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
        Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by alan t View Post
          hey ever one, i just stumbled across your site .I am trying to go on the tour this year and this being my first post on this site i am looking for people around the concord nc area to talk about with .Not sure what i need or what to expect . i thought there might be some seasoned power tour people around charlotte i could talk to about it.
          236 Hey, welcome to the site, Alan. I think that there are some NC people here on the site. I have long hauled the last four years. I am not in NC but I would be glad to give you my input if you want it. If you do, just send me a message to that effect.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• 245 already?

Well kids, things have settled around here, things are gearing up to be a good year coming up.
            Mel has the time off from her new job for that chunk of June!!

Looking forward to being back on the road again.

Oh, and anyone happen to have a TKO600 laying around?
            Andrew
            1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
            2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• ONLY 245 days to go and can someone PM me Bucky's phone number. He called me yesterday and wanted me to call him but the number just goes to voice mail and I not sure I have the right number. I looked through my last 4 years of phone numbers and couldn't find it..Or if you know Bucky, call him and have him call me again..Thanks
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by alan t View Post
                hey ever one, i just stumbled across your site .I am trying to go on the tour this year and this being my first post on this site i am looking for people around the concord nc area to talk about with .Not sure what i need or what to expect . i thought there might be some seasoned power tour people around charlotte i could talk to about it.
                Welcome to the site Alan. You are going to have a blast

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                ONLY 245 days to go and can someone PM me Bucky's phone number.
                Sent you a PM Rett. Be sure to make a note of it and the countdown days also. You trusted Andrew's count and look what happened

Good thing traffic was light

FKA Redragtop
                (formerly known as)

Comment

Has anyone heard from Matt L. lately he's been a little MIA. Do we need to put his face on a milk carton or send him some help with the grand baby.
                  Last edited by pintoboy77; October 9, 2012, 03:33 AM.
                  Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• 235... Matt has been really busy lately. Rett, I missed a call from Bucky yesterday too. My phone was off. I will call him back this morning. He was in Jefferson City while we were in Arkansas so we didn't get a chance to see him.
                    Jim & Maureen
                    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Sean
                        LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                        Drivin' it home!
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                        But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

37 degrees this morning too cool to soon
                          2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                          2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                          2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                          2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2012 Northeast Rod Run
                          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

• 235....... Welcome AlanT, there a lot of good people here, just ask questions...... Trying to grow grass before winter sets in, need to detail cars and winterize.

Bruce we don't get to play all year like our "Southern" friends do. However you don't get to play in the snow......... Speaking of snow, I wonder if we will get any this year??

By facebook pictures it looks like Northeast Rod Run was a good time......... Maybe next year we can go........
                            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• 2 3 5
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

2013 Hot Rod Power Tour
                                Saturday, June 1 - Arlington, TX
                                Sunday, June 2 - Texarcana, AR
                                Monday, June 3 - Little Rock, AR
                                Tuesday, June 4 - Memphis, TN
                                Wednesday, June 5 - Birmingham, AL
                                Thursday, June 6 - Chattanooga, TN
                                Friday, June 7 - Charlotte, NC