No announcement yet.

"Official" Unofficial HRPT 2013 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muskegon was great for locals. Every car in the venue had Michigan plates. LongHaulers parked far, far away.

Hotel was great, as always!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Just got home and settled in after I went and picked up Brutus or at least most of him.HaHa (sorry Brutus)

Wish I was still there with all the fine freaks,and wish we could have spent more time with you guys maybe next year Mendy can get around better and mingle in the crowd, we had to stay in the back,but that did'nt stop some guy from tripping over her foot trying to cut through the crowd and cut our day short on Sunday.

Have fun and be safe all.
      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
        so what are the rumors already for the stops for 2013 ? I'll start ..... Arlington - Amarillo - Albuquerque - Colorado Springs - Cheyenne WY
        364...I doubt a route like that will ever happen. There are too many people east of the Mississippi that would cry about the long trip for HR to plan it our way. If it does happen, I will do cart wheels!

Linda

Comment

363... Muskegon was terrible. Champaign was great. The rain put a little damper on the venue but it finally went away.
          Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; June 5, 2012, 03:20 AM.
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

363...I can see clearly now, The rain is gone!!
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Sean
              LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
              Drivin' it home!
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
              But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Comment

363.... That sucks that Muskegon was that horrible, especially after last year. I guess they set the bar high and couldn't maintain that. Good news though, I'm in for next year through Hell & High Water!!!
                  sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                  - George Orwell

Comment

363 and still counting.
                    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

363 Looking forward to next year already
                      2010 Camaro - 86 Fiero GT ZZ4 SBC - 85 Fiero GT - 88 Fiero Formula - Track T Project in the planning
                      Grand Rapids, MI.

Comment

Keith and his son, Tanner.

Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 5, 2012, 02:51 PM.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Longhauler 2009,2011
                          Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Mary, Ed,
                            Earl and Maybelline
                            Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                            Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

363....It was great to see "most" of you for what little time I had this year. Be safe driving and have a great trip all the way home and beyond!! My hat off to my buddy Travis for making it even remotely possible for me to drive the Judge. The old boy ran flawlessly, and was uncomfortable as usual!! You all are the most amazing friends any single person could have!
                              HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                              DW- 12,16,17
                              "Stay thirsty my friends"
                              The worlds most interesting man

Comment

[QUOTE=RAIV70Judge;648372]363....It was great to see "most" of you for what little time I had this year. Be safe driving and have a great trip all the way home and beyond!! My hat off to my buddy Travis for making it even remotely possible for me to drive the Judge. The old boy ran flawlessly, and was uncomfortable as usual!! You all are the most amazing friends any single person could have![/QUOT

X2
                                Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Working...
                                X