No announcement yet.

"Official" Unofficial HRPT 2013 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 and just two more days before heading home.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• 6 9
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Hunting for Punxsutawney Phil He lied to us
          Sean
          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
          Drivin' it home!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Mary, Ed,
            Earl and Maybelline
            Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
            Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

• 69 to go!
              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Attached Files
                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                  Couple days late with the Blackbird picture Ed?
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• 69.....33* here tonight

just found out that the Texas Mile was this weekend and we missed it!
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• ONLY 69 days to go, Oppps I typed it upside down.. But anyway, we just had a GREAT time with Linda and Ken that brought the Cheap Street Chevelle all the way from Colorado to have it in the Hot Rod's 65th Years Car Show. It was such a good time. But it seems it went by so fast..I hope you guys enjoyed the warm weather before you go home to shovel that white stuff..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                          ONLY 69 days to go, Oppps I typed it upside down.. But anyway, we just had a GREAT time with Linda and Ken that brought the Cheap Street Chevelle all the way from Colorado to have it in the Hot Rod's 65th Years Car Show. It was such a good time. But it seems it went by so fast..I hope you guys enjoyed the warm weather before you go home to shovel that white stuff..

69...Rett & Donna are the best friends you can find. Thanks for making us welcome in your home!

Linda

Comment

• Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
                            69...Rett & Donna are the best friends you can find. Thanks for making us welcome in your home!

Linda
                            You guys are lucky to get to hang out in the sun with good people when the rest of us are freezing. Hope you all are having a good time.
                            Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                              69...... Who is this guy?? 1956NY150 racing True Street yesterday, NMCA season opener at Bradenton, FL. How did CSTMWGN do in the show?? Is Cobra bringing his "Cobra" Torino today?? Wish we were there!!
                              69 - it was a decent weekend. The weather was better than expected in that we did not get any rain on Saturday. I put the wagon in the show both days as it cost the same to enter the car show or spectate. Saturday - no love, Sunday was better. Bruce came over Sunday in his escape as again the weather reports were for heavy rain and he didn't want to subject the Torino to that abuse. I will let boob fill in all the race details for his True Street endevors and Jeff's and Wilard's efforts.
                              Last edited by cstmwgn; March 24, 2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

New word of the day:

Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X