• Show
Clear All

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Today!

Leave a comment:

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    Had a great day yesterday. A bunch of the freaks at the VA Hospital. Great to see everybody again. Looking forward to seeing some more of the crew today.

Leave a comment:

• dand38s
    replied
    headed out the door to Arlington. Be there in 4 hours I hope.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Do be safe and have fun folks!!

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Power Tour Day 1

2013 Hot Rod Power Tour
    Saturday, June 1 - University of Texas, Arlington, TX

Sunday, June 2 - Four States Fair, Texarcana, AR
    Monday, June 3 - Arkansas State Fair, Little Rock, AR
    Tuesday, June 4 - Memphis Raceway, Memphis, TN
    Wednesday, June 5 - Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, Birmingham, AL
    Thursday, June 6 - Chattanooga State CC, Chattanooga, TN
    Friday, June 7 - Z-Max Dragway @ Charlotte Speedway, Charlotte, NC
    Last edited by Monster; June 1, 2013, 03:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 55lincoln
    replied
    enjoy the tour everyone

Leave a comment:

• dianeokie
    replied
    I did hear that too yesterday. Wanted to go to the cemetery Ink.........Mother Nature is really crazy this year.......

Leave a comment:

• Karberator
    replied
    I hope I make it. I thought my engine sounded pretty decent in the short time I ran it last weekend. I had to do the family thing Sunday and Monday. I fired it up today,and it sounded like crap. My friend who built my engine came by,and backed off on the valves a little. It was already sounding better before we quit for the night. Gonna set the final timing tomorrow,and work on my shift linkage too. I need to do some test driving Saturday,but we're supposed to have really terrible weather i.e. possible tornados.

Everyone be safe and have fun. Wish me luck!

I just want to add that a large part of the area that the tour will pass through Monday has been hammered by storms and flooding. The area just North of Mena,Arkansas where Brodix and Street and Performance has experienced heavy rains and storms. The Sheriff of Scott County Arkansas and a Game Warden lost their lives in the floodwaters Thursday night.
    Last edited by Karberator; June 1, 2013, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    1 to go. In TX now.

Leave a comment:

• trukluvr
    replied
    Hope everyone has a safe trip & lots of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Karberator
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    Sent you a PM karburetor! VA show today.
    Got it! Thanks!

Two and 3 more days for us!! I broke an arm off my bellcrank last year coming home,and when I went to take off the linkage I saw coolant coming from the exhaust. Head cracked around the exhaust ports just like the other side did. I got aggravated and parked my truck all winter. Ditched the crappy Pro Comp heads (even though they were CNC'd very nicely) for some Brodix Track 1 heads,and I bought some 1.6 rockers also. Put it all back together last weekend,and I got my bellcrank welded back up at work this week. I gotta put it back on and do a shakedown cruise tonight! It was nice to hear it start it up again!

The Power Tour always inspires me!! I'm in better shape this time than in '08. I brought my truck out of mothballs after sitting for almost 6 years. We finished it up about 30 minutes before it was time to leave. Truck had been driven about 3 or 4 miles in 6 years LOL.
    Last edited by Karberator; May 31, 2013, 09:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    1 Too much weather in Oklahoma last night. Probably be late for the Vet's visit.

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	One-Day-left.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	870321

Leave a comment:

• Bucky67
    replied
    T-Minus ONE till Blast off!!!! I'm jealous that I can't be with ya'll in the state that I call my "second home". Glad to hear everyone is arriving safely. Bishir and crew is enroute....

See ya'll soon enough. Jade is almost ready..........

Leave a comment:

• Shameless
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X