No announcement yet.

"Official" Unofficial HRPT 2013 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27... Man the start date is getting closer. We are staying at our daughter's house in Springfield on Thursday night and leaving early Friday morning. Expect to be in Arlington sometime around 2:00 on Friday.
    Jim & Maureen
    There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
    HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• 27. Cool and rainy
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• 27... lotsa on mind now: my wife, Beth's brother died on Apr 26. We got the call as we were walking into hospital for her pre-op paperwork and testing for back surgery Apr 29. Needless to say, that didn't happen and surgery is now scheduled for May 13. Given the nature of the operation, we know she can't do the tour. She still wants me to go but I feel I'm abandoning her in time of need.
          We continue to discuss...
          John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

• 2 7
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Mary, Ed,
                Earl and Maybelline
                Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sean
                    LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                    Drivin' it home!
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                    But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Comment

Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

Originally posted by 68_GS_400 View Post
                          27... lotsa on mind now: my wife, Beth's brother died on Apr 26. We got the call as we were walking into hospital for her pre-op paperwork and testing for back surgery Apr 29. Needless to say, that didn't happen and surgery is now scheduled for May 13. Given the nature of the operation, we know she can't do the tour. She still wants me to go but I feel I'm abandoning her in time of need.
                          We continue to discuss...
                          Tough spot to be in. I have considered the "what ifs" many times. I have a friend that got caught in something similar in '08 when the route went through here. He was able to go to the Topeka stop, be here at home the next night, went on to Ames & then came home after the show. It looks like the route goes right through Marietta. So if you choose to sit out the long haul this year you might at least have some other options.
                          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                            27... Man the start date is getting closer. We are staying at our daughter's house in Springfield on Thursday night and leaving early Friday morning. Expect to be in Arlington sometime around 2:00 on Friday.
                            Hey Jim, I am just a stone's throw away in Monett. We are trying to put a group together for the Friday trip down to Arlington. The thread is "KS Bangshifters" if you are interested.

Comment

• 27-3=24

Muskegon to Champaign
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ONLY 27 days to go and we leave in 24..That's right I said we... It looks like Chuck may be going after all..It will be great to have my trusted side kick with me again...

Last edited by street72; May 5, 2013, 10:28 PM.
                                I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X