• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susan G
    HRPT 95,96,97,98,99,2000,01,02,03,04,07,09,10,12,13
    Long Hauler 98,99,01,02,04,07,09,10,12,13

Comment

Glad you're coming Bruce, and I've got mixed emotions for you Ed.....glad to hear about the opportunity, but we'll miss you on the balance of the PT....
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by 68_GS_400 View Post
        23... Good to see you will join us Bruce. Maybe we can tie up as you come thru ATL enroute Birmingham?
        possibility. i'm going to make a bonzi one day run. i figure it will take about 11 to 12 hours. perhaps we can catch an early dinner. i'll run I-75 to the loop, over to I-20 and west. hope to be there in Atlanta by 4:00'ish, if i leave the house at 7:00 or 8:00am, and maybe be just ahead of rush hour traffic? any good place to eat on that side of town?

23+4
        Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 23-2
          2011 Long Hauler
          2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

• ONLY 23 days to go and it will be good news and bad news.. Bruce will show up for part of the tour, good news...And Ed will miss part of the tour, Bad news..At least we get to see some of you some of the time..
            And this is for George..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• Yes - that's a bummer Ed - but a short visit is better then none I guess.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 23...uh oh, We'll be there, may end up in the company car, but we will be there...
                -Mick
                HRPT Long Haul '09,'10', '12, '13,'14,'15
                "if you can still see your face in the finish, you have not sanded enough"

Comment

• 23 to go!
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

OH YEAH
                    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                      Some is better than none.... I have rooms available at HIE for Sunday thru Saturday.... PM me if you are interested in them before I cancel them....
                      Ed sorry to hear about your early exit, sent you a PM on the Texarkana lodging
                      Last edited by >>>>head; May 9, 2013, 04:39 PM.
                      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickinator View Post
                        23...uh oh, We'll be there, may end up in the company car, but we will be there...
                        Good deal Lucille - looking forward to seeing ya.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 23 to go.

2008 was the last tour I got to go on. Had to change jobs in 09 and just been one thing after another since. Lucky 13 will finally get me back on tour.
                          1964 Chevelle
                          Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                          LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by dand38s View Post
                            23 to go.

2008 was the last tour I got to go on. Had to change jobs in 09 and just been one thing after another since. Lucky 13 will finally get me back on tour.
                            Glad to hear you will be able to make it this year

Comment

• 23 - We leave three weeks from today.
                              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• 23A...
                                Dan, glad to see you back over here, and to see you again on the PT!
                                Lucille........been thinking that may be the Camaro's name.....she's kinda bashful and has been hesitant to tell me......yeah, Lucille must be it. Thanks, Phil.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X