• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

I spent what seemed like a lifetime (to a 19yr. old) on an LST in very rough Atlantic waters one night. Don't remember the number or the county that it was named for. When we docked & the Navy kicked us Marines off the next morning I got handed orders for Vietnam. Just wasn't my day I guess.
        Proof that no matter how bad things might seem - they could get worse.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

I spent what seemed like a lifetime (to a 19yr. old) on an LST in very rough Atlantic waters one night. Don't remember the number or the county that it was named for. When we docked & the Navy kicked us Marines off the next morning I got handed orders for Vietnam. Just wasn't my day I guess.
          I remember when I got my orders for Vietnam, just finished Avionic Repair school @ Ft. Gordon, GA.... I killed 3/4 of a bottle of Canadian Club that night.... I was told I had a great time.... I woke up in a puddle of puke.... Great time my ass.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
            ONLY 326 days to go again and thanks Jim for the education. I knew what you were explaining, I just didn't know what Matt was talking about..Here's two GT-H's Which one is mine..

325...it's the one on the right. You are taking the picture and the other car has someone in the driver's seat.

Linda

Comment

• ONLY 325 days to go and everyone of you were right except Bucky.. He's blind.. The one on the Left is my friend Dick's car and it is the one we went out to Texas to get with 1034 miles on it..And the one on the right has all the miles on it..

Also I found this You Tube with Dannie in it. Check it out..

The So Cal Challenge held at Adam's Motorsports Park. See some of the hottest and fastest muscle cars, street rods and trucks compete on a go kart track!
              Last edited by street72; July 11, 2012, 03:24 PM.
              I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• 325A We all know your car Rett. It's the one like the rest of ours. It's driven like cars are supposed to be not trailered like a piece of furniture. If you ever see one of our cars on a trailer and we are not with it, call 911, it's been stolen!!!!
                Jim & Maureen
                There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by 55lincoln View Post
                  how come the Moderator can fix HIS signature but when you sak him for help your PM gets ignored
                  just wondering
                  My first night off at home in five weeks and I feel compelled to respond to this post, since a public outcry of wrong-doing, requires my public response of explanation.

Firstly, I do not utilize a Signature, so I do not understand how I could fix it.

Secondly, I already posted back in May, that I was going to serve the Boy Scouts of America on our Council's Summer Camp Staff from the beginning of June through to the first week in August and that I would have limited access to the internet, significantly reduced ability to reply to forum inquiries, and really no free time at all, whatsoever ...

Thirdly, I passed your request for assistance to Administration.

Not sure what else I can do, and sorry you feel slighted and picked-on ... not my intent.
                  There are many Freaks here, that are willing and able to assist people in any way, just ask.

Comment

Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Fury3 View Post
                      I remember when I got my orders for Vietnam, just finished Avionic Repair school @ Ft. Gordon, GA.... I killed 3/4 of a bottle of Canadian Club that night.... I was told I had a great time.... I woke up in a puddle of puke.... Great time my ass.....
                      Now you're just braggin'! All of us that have been there know that you had a great time. Well.............that is until you woke up.
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by White Monster View Post

Secondly, I already posted back in May, that I was going to serve the Boy Scouts of America on our Council's Summer Camp Staff from the beginning of June through to the first week in August
                        Nice deal Steve!! Glad you are taking time to work with the Boy Scouts............
                        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                          2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                          2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                          2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                          2012 Northeast Rod Run
                          2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

• Originally posted by street72 View Post
                            ..Here's two GT-H's Which one is mine..
                            Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                            325... Rett's is the one on the right.
                            Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
                            325...it's the one on the right. You are taking the picture and the other car has someone in the driver's seat.
                            Linda
                            Obviously the one on the right...It is the one that looks just like this one

324...Have a safe and fun trip George

FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

Jim & Maureen
                              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Sean
                                LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                                Drivin' it home!
                                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                                Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                                But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X