• Show
Clear All

• moparjim71
    replied
    3. Leaving tonight!

Leave a comment:

• CPG_Matt
    replied
    For all of you long haulers, don't forget about the COMP Performance Group's Golden Ticket contest going on during this year's Power Tour. This year we have upped the ante to a $10,000 gift certificate. For complete details and rules check out: http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/comp-...13-a-8375.html

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    3 - Wheels up in 31 hours

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    3 We should be about half-way to Wichita by this time tomorrow morning. And all of a sudden I have about 25 hours worth of work to do before we can leave. Houston, we have a problem!

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    3 but I' am done with this counting stuff. I' am on Vacation and Leaving home by 3 today. See you all in TX if not on the road. Everyone have a safe trip.

Leave a comment:

• TIGERSNAKE
    replied
    8 hours 35 minuits untill blast off.

See everyone in Arlington

Leave a comment:

• Thomasmoto
    replied
    3-2=1 We packed the Vette last night. Andy I'll call you when I back out in the morning. Looking forward to meeting you and checking out your truck. Everyone be safe and look out for each other.

Leave a comment:

• Bucky67
    replied
    T-Minus 3 and counting...... Made some progress and headway last night. Billet flywheel is installed and torqued down. Clutch & Pressure Plate is installed, aligned, and torqued down. Now I'm just waiting on the bearing retainer for the front of my TKO so I can install the transmission.

I'll second what Matt said, everyone be safe!! See ya'll soon!!!

Leave a comment:

• RAIV70Judge
    replied
    Everyone be safe, and have fun!!

Leave a comment:

• Andy4639
    replied
    C-10 Trucks

Originally posted by Slick68 View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry I'm so late to get in on this thread. I have just been so busy with so many other things to spend a lot of time on message forums.

I'll be long hauling in my 68 C10 and my wife will be tagging along in her 88 Mustang. I've just about got everything packed up and ready to roll out. We will be leaving east TN on Friday morning. I'm not sure if we'll make it all the way to Arlington on Friday, but we will definitely be there on Saturday!! This has certainly been the longest short week of my life!

Just look for me or my truck and say hi if ya want to. My name is Matt.

The wife's Mustang.

We'll see you guys in Arlington!!!

Hope you make it Friday! Can't wait to see all the C-10 at the tour!

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    T-3

Leave a comment:

• Slick68
    replied
    Hey guys. Sorry I'm so late to get in on this thread. I have just been so busy with so many other things to spend a lot of time on message forums.

I'll be long hauling in my 68 C10 and my wife will be tagging along in her 88 Mustang. I've just about got everything packed up and ready to roll out. We will be leaving east TN on Friday morning. I'm not sure if we'll make it all the way to Arlington on Friday, but we will definitely be there on Saturday!! This has certainly been the longest short week of my life!

Just look for me or my truck and say hi if ya want to. My name is Matt.

The wife's Mustang.

We'll see you guys in Arlington!!!

Leave a comment:

• larry g
    replied
    Leaving soon, looks like some rain this morning. Be in Arlington by Friday.
    Go Wings!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    3 - leaving in an hour - stopping in Tulsa to watch the Wings play game 7 vs. Blackhawks -

Leave a comment:

• pintoboy77
    replied
    We leave tomorrow after work and are going to Clarksville Tn. and lay over the night and then on into Tx. on Friday see you there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X