Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69SS 350 5 Speed
    replied
    3... Going to Springfield today to take the grandkids back to their mom. I will be coming back this evening to pick up the Vette and then back to Springfield in the morning. Leaving from there early, and I mean early, Friday morning. Hoping to be in Arlington before noon.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Quick trip down to San Antonio today, then on the road tomorrow! Y'all be safe and enjoy getting to Arlington.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; May 29, 2013, 03:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    3... have fun folks... keep us posted with pictures please!!
    Last edited by silver_bullet; May 29, 2013, 03:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    4 For ya'll. I'll only be able to make the Chattanooga stop. This makes it three years in a row of no LH for me, ya'll have fun and stay safe out there!
    It will be good to see you there

Originally posted by street72 View Post
    4b, I lied about my last post... Only 9 hours until we leave and Chuck is due here any minute..See you all soon..Matt, I hope we can see each other in Chattanooga.. It's been a long time..
    Rett, you and Chuck be safe and we will see you in TX. We are leaving in 2 hours to meet the kids and grand kids for breakfast and then we're southern bound

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied

2013 Hot Rod Power Tour
    Saturday, June 1 - University of Texas, Arlington, TX
    Sunday, June 2 - Four States Fair, Texarcana, AR
    Monday, June 3 - Arkansas State Fair, Little Rock, AR
    Tuesday, June 4 - Memphis Raceway, Memphis, TN
    Wednesday, June 5 - Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, Birmingham, AL
    Thursday, June 6 - Chattanooga State CC, Chattanooga, TN
    Friday, June 7 - Z-Max Dragway @ Charlotte Speedway, Charlotte, NC

Leave a comment:

• street72
    replied
    4b, I lied about my last post... Only 9 hours until we leave and Chuck is due here any minute..See you all soon..Matt, I hope we can see each other in Chattanooga.. It's been a long time..

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied

[QUOTE=oletrux4evr;772709]4A...
    I'm pretty sure this guy is just north of Texarkana on Hwy 71. He's on the right side, not far out of town.

[/URL]

You are correct Ed. That man is definitely on the "right" side. And there is certainly nothing wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• Buzz0
    replied
    F O U R

One more day of work then it's time to pack!

Leave a comment:

• dianeokie
    replied
    4-3=1Wow, I leave tomorrow night.........but worried about the severe weather in the center of the country.........I'm thinking of skipping Oklahoma and going further south, although it would be heartbreaking to me to have to skip my home state
    3 pics from HRPT 2012
    A pic of some of my cruising buddies
    A pic of Big Dave from Lousy anna
    A pic of Dennie Barker from Nickey Chicago
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    4B...
    Yeah, for sure. There is lots more to see there........I'm not certain about the location, it might have been just north of Shreveport......oh well, maybe he's on the route. We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• dand38s
    replied
    4 to go.

Sure hope he found all of the chain. Would hate to think what it would cost if he bought it all.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    4A...
    I'm pretty sure this guy is just north of Texarkana on Hwy 71. He's on the right side, not far out of town. Some parking along the pavement, but not too much. If nothing else, watch for the congestion. It's a pretty interesting place, or at least it was 3 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• hoofhearted
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    4 For ya'll. I'll only be able to make the Chattanooga stop. This makes it three years in a row of no LH for me, ya'll have fun and stay safe out there!
    I'm only doing B-ham, Chatt, and Charlotte this year. I'll look for you in Chatt. Havn't seen you in quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    4/1

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X