No announcement yet.

"Official" Unofficial HRPT 2013 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we just made it home from Dallas, stayed an extra day with my bud Rob who made his first HRPT and Long Haul in his 63 Falcon. Met a lot of new friends and had a great time. Time to start planning for next year mabey THIS time I'll have the 69 on tour. If I see Murphy I'm going to shoot him.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• 357... Back to work.
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Well, we just about made it home without any drama...
        we would have been home at about 454PM, but, as we were entering I-80, we lost the left front tire...I felt a vibration, she started to pull left, so I moved to the right lane and BLAM!! the tire exploded! 40 miles from home! An angel must have been looking over us as we unpacked the trunk,
        got the donut out, and changed the tire out with trucks wizzing by at 70MPH.

We got home at 515PM and got the bullet in the garage; went for our Mexican night dinner, and thanking God for our safe arrival!!

Hope all of our buddies get home without ANY issues!!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Made it!! Great to be home!!
          Sean
          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
          Drivin' it home!
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
            we would have been home at about 454PM, but, as we were entering I-80, we lost the left front tire...I felt a vibration, she started to pull left, so I moved to the right lane and BLAM!! the tire exploded! 40 miles from home! An angel must have been looking over us as we unpacked the trunk,

We got home at 515PM and got the bullet in the garage; went for our Mexican night dinner, and thanking God for our safe arrival!!

357.....Glad to hear you arrived home safely
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• 357..... Magnum!! Have I mentioned, I can't wait for next year?!!?
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

• 3 5 7
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

• 357..... As much as I enjoy Cars and Power Tour driving, it's become "about the people", We really enjoyed seeing everyone, and making memories together.....
                  Attached Files
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• 357 - Still driving around the country, I'll probably start heading back tomorrow

Comment

• Wow, 2 days driving and arrived home just before 10 last night

Thank you to all the freaks who put up with me for another week

I want to express by sincere appreciation to those of you who made my navigator John feel so welcome on his first tour

If you don't see many posts from me over the next few days, its cuz I gots lots of work to do
                      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• 357 to go.
                        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

athens alabama
                            left new orleans mid morning
                            should be home Wednesday
                            2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                            2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                            2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                            2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2012 Northeast Rod Run
                            2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

357....It was great to see you guys, and I'm happy that you made it home safe-even with the tire problem.
                                HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                                DW- 12,16,17
                                "Stay thirsty my friends"
                                The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Working...
                                X