No announcement yet.

"Official" Unofficial HRPT 2013 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading south take care all I'll type when I get back.
    Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

• Originally posted by pintoboy77 View Post

Heading south take care all I'll type when I get back.
      355A Take Care Greg, is Mendy on the road with you this trip?? If so, you be nice to her!!
      On another note, we tore down the bullet to inspect for more damage from the blowout, and found that the CV driveshaft for the passenger side was on the verge of epic failure... Glad we didn't do the side trips on the way home as we had planned... The bullet now has some more battle scars and will live on to fight another day!!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• 355...Saturday night special......right Bucky!
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• 355....and back to work, still a big #
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                355.....as an original freak along with linda, pumpkin and others, i agree that there has been a tradition, but just like this great nations traditions, they suffer when tolerence of the "fng's" begin to "change" things. At one time you not only counted down in each post, you actually had something to share as well, rather than just post count building. And just to be honest(not a hater) the moderator may have long hauled once, which could be kinda like Sontamayor knowing whats best for you. Flame On.
                355 - What you trying to say, Mike? You don't think that Sonya knows whats best for you? And me? And everyone else?
                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• 355..... Nice evening, went on a 50 mile cruise with my group for some tasty BBQ. Good Times with Good Friends!!
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• 354 - Nice here as well George, no BBQ but, cool temps in the plant.
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
                      355 - What you trying to say, Mike? You don't think that Sonya knows whats best for you? And me? And everyone else?
                      354....well you know Mike , As a Puerto Rican woman, she is infinitely more qualified to make decisions than a white man AND she isn't racist or sexist.....just a Libtard.

finally got back from delivering loaner small block back to Paducah(950m round trip) yesterday.....Thank you Jim Coons!!
                      Last edited by 173rdherd; June 14, 2012, 03:32 AM.
                      Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• 354....Back to work...
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Sean
                          LH 2008,09,10,11,12,14
                          Drivin' it home!
                          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-Expectations.
                          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for much.
                          But they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Comment

unpacked
                            now laundry
                            2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                            2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                            2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                            2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                            2012 Northeast Rod Run
                            2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

• 354.... Thirsty Thursday, also known as Ladies Night.....
                              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
                              - George Orwell

Comment

Laundry almost done.
                                Then yard work.
                                Ed is flying until Saturday...Yuck....no I don't mean that, he makes the money...LOL
                                Mary, Ed,
                                Earl and Maybelline
                                Long Hauler 08,09,10,11,12,13
                                Inside every old man is a little boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X