No announcement yet.

Official 2012 HRPT Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [I think this is Dave Perewitz from Biker Buildoff - or a very close likeness.
    [/QUOTE]

Phil,
    Some pretty good pix from a guy that is driving, drinking a cold drink, texting, and waving to spectators. Especially the ones out the back window . . . you have a talent there !

It is Dave and Daughter Jody. She went 203 mph at Bonniville this year . . . on a Harley. Read about them in Day 3 of the upcoming Power Tour saga.

Easy to meet celebrities when your cookin Brats,

Chef Dave
    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

• Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Comment

• great shots everyone....
          HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
          DW- 12,16,17
          "Stay thirsty my friends"
          The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
            [I think this is Dave Perewitz from Biker Buildoff - or a very close likeness.
            Phil,

It is Dave and Daughter Jody. She went 203 mph at Bonniville this year . . . on a Harley. Read about them in Day 3 of the upcoming Power Tour saga.

Easy to meet celebrities when your cookin Brats,

Chef Dave[/QUOTE]
            The smell of good cookin' draws 'em in like flies right Dave ?
            PTB
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• DTB in fast company (he lured them with carnivore bait) - and the special issue 2012 matching Kaiser PT shorts - Stylin' and Profilin'
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Here is "Jersey John's" Blog Spot about Arrowhead Tom and John's Power Tour adventure

Nice job John.....
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

• Thanks John - pretty cool.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• wait til Ed finds out that Fred is a 1955 FORD! as stated in blog.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                          wait til Ed finds out that Fred is a 1955 FORD! as stated in blog.
                          I knew there was something about Fred that I liked - wonder what Earl thinks of all this?

Comment

• I read that earlier, but I'm not going to complain or brag. This is as close as Earl will ever get to being in HRM, although the professor did a nice article on him in Custom Classic Trucks in 2010...........
                            oh.......Fred agrees, and Earl isn't allowed on the computer. He does have Ford mirrors btw, so he's not all GM..........

That is a very nice blog John. Good job!
                            Last edited by oletrux4evr; August 13, 2012, 02:29 PM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Great Blog John......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• George,
                                Thanks for posting the URL for my PT Blog site!

To All,
                                Thanks for your kind comments. I am glad that you appreciate the Blog. I have been busy since returning from the PT, but I intend to add additional pictures and details.

Mary and Ed,
                                Sorry about calling "Earl" a Ford. I didn't realize that Chevy ever made trucks that looked that good! I have updated the Blog with the correct information.
                                There is so much that I would do... If life didn't get in the way...
                                John S.

Comment

Working...
                                X