• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack and his child bride -

Mobile Motorheads -
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Phil, Sharon thanks you.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• She's a southern belle -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Traffic I could live with

Fast talker

On duty

Road Warrior

nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Get me something nice at Barrett-Jackson Uncle Rett -

I think this one was in Hot Rod this month on Drag Week -

Zoom -

time for breakfast

Let's just sit here for awhile and watch the world go by. Oh, there's a concert tonight ? Well that explains all the purty girls with mini skirts and cowboy boots walking by. Sure, I'll have another one.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• I sat at a light next to this once, but I don't have any pictures, so it never happened..This is the only way I've ever seen this car...

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

• look at those meats on that puppy
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

• no more pondering, more postings

Loonie

I think there is a patch on GN girl's jeans that says "you're following too closely"

Is 'meanexterme' checking out that patch?

some freaks were found here looking for 'candy stripers'

Tri-power, enough said

The endless search for the wing nut

birds at rest

Bloody livery

favorite arrowhead

ubiquitous livery

rest stop

Remember don't feed the bull gators!

nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                    The endless search for the wing nut

What do you mean "endless search"? If those three just looked over the fender of the car, they would have found wingnut resting comfortably on his right knee and heel. I've just never heard him called Wingnut before
                    Last edited by Northeast Rod Run; January 19, 2013, 12:57 PM.
                    1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
                    2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
                    2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      look at those meats on that puppy
                      Perhaps they should be set free

FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

• Parking lot fun ...(at least for us watching )

The easiest way to fix your truck...

...is to get someone else to crawl under it

FKA Redragtop
                        (formerly known as)

Comment

• Perhaps Allen should consult with Ed about that whole "get someone else to crawl under it" thing
                          Although it does look like he did get Mat to supervise the placement of the jack (at least that's what I hope he is doing)

FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

• It was so hot under there we worked in shifts.....I think we ended up with a crew of 4. All for a starter heat shield......I had forgotten about that little excursion!
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• After some drinks in the parking lot (watching the vehicle repairs)...

...and the hour was getting late...

...and empty chairs were getting a good talking to

Jesse was looking for some different kind of action...

...so a plot was hatched to race carts down the hill

So the necessary equipment was found and teched for safety

Only one cart could pass inspection...

...so it was decided the races would be timed...

...which would have been better if we could have seen when they reached the finish line

We should have let Teri call the winner (as she was obviously sober enough to stand on one foot)...

...but Rett insisted he saw the whole thing and he declared the race a tie

FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

• Mike that was a great night!! Really we should have used both carts....... This all started as a joking conversation and here comes Jessie with a luggage cart....... The deal was the hotel had a steep very nice driveway and after racing beer cans to the bottom we needed to up the fun!!! No one got hurt....... Surprising huh??
                                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                                X