Official 2012 HRPT Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rexdogg View Post
    yeah, I saw the picture, but.....I honestly have no idea what's going on.....I mean, who's got the puppies?.....where do I go to get them?.......are they expensive?......and, if I get them, what do I do with them after I have them?......do they cost a lot?......are they expensive to keep, and do they need extra care?..........help.........rexx
    Yes those puppies are EXPENSIVE! They often have hidden fees above and beyond the advertised price and can invoke other fees from other people when they find out you are attempting to acquire a new set.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
      Yes those puppies are EXPENSIVE! They often have hidden fees above and beyond the advertised price and can invoke other fees from other people when they find out you are attempting to acquire a new set.
      okay, thanks......so, maybe.....I should go to, or hang around, a place like Walmart, or a Dollar Store, to find an inexpensive set of puppies?....I mean, in this economy, why not try and save a buck?.......no?

Comment

• Sounds "high maintenance".
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          And sometimes they can even convince a guy that you have never met before to invoke a bunch of those hidden fees just because they suddenly got a wild hair up.........oh, never mind. I think that was that seven year itch thing.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Looks like someone got my plate before I did

Do you think Ken is enjoyin impure thoughts? Maybe Hot Rod girl!

George gettin me out of another jam

Are these ny junkies packing heat?

Youts! class of 2018

who do you think is givin directions?

Route 66 rest stop

Hot Rod girl!

A stop at the salon for a l'il TLC

which junkie is the real Inspector Clouseau?

Hallet = awesome

if you squint real hard, you can see ImpalaGuy

nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again .......

Steve - were you really changing your oil again ?

We need takeoff clearance Clarence -

Hot Rod Prime Minister on vacation -

Duke & Duchess of Earl also spotted on vacation -

Prince Charles - (Sargeant at Arms) -

The Earl of Sandwich and a Buddy of his -

Parliament members -

Power Tour Subjects -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• some of you may also recall seeing this long roof in HRMs Drag Week coverage

Surprise, no more pancake power (sorry ImpalaGuy)

headed to the car carrier, Jim?

arrowheads' daydream

mrs rocketman seeking reassurance as oil pressure gauge 'moves a little (or a lot)'

road art

Tri Fives coming and going

trailer queen? not really what Mr Delorean had in mind when folks ordered the 'heavy duty cooling' option

Big beautiful country (at Devils Elbow)

freak sighting - image looks familiar 'oneoldgoats' bonnet in the upright position

another D.L. Morris Garage pic (DF are you viewing this thread?)

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

• Originally posted by >>>>head View Post
                  Looks like someone got my plate before I did

Do you think Ken is enjoyin impure thoughts? Maybe Hot Rod girl!

George gettin me out of another jam

Are these ny junkies packing heat?

Youts! class of 2018

who do you think is givin directions?

Route 66 rest stop

Hot Rod girl!

A stop at the salon for a l'il TLC

which junkie is the real Inspector Clouseau?

Hallet = awesome

if you squint real hard, you can see ImpalaGuy

I think I might see my car up there in the Hallett photo! Is that a yellow Camaro and a red Camaro in front of you?

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                    I think I might see my car up there in the Hallett photo! Is that a yellow Camaro and a red Camaro in front of you?
                    dianeokie, here are all my yellow and red Camaro pics from Hallet, unfortunately, not great pics

Comment

... not great pics ...
                      Subject matter matters

Comment

dianeokie, here are all my yellow and red Camaro pics from Hallet, unfortunately, not great pics

I still haven't quite figured out how to post pictures. Which car were you in? There weren't that many of us. I thought it was pretty cool to meet the group from Finland (I think that's where they were from)

Comment

• Originally posted by dianeokie View Post
                          I still haven't quite figured out how to post pictures. Which car were you in? There weren't that many of us. I thought it was pretty cool to meet the group from Finland (I think that's where they were from)
                          dianeokie

here is a pic of the 'bird with my navigator John buttoning up before taking on the track at Hallet

and here is a complete pic of the 'bird at the Mid America lunch stop

I didn't realize there were Fins on the property, I thought John and I were the only 'furiners' given we're from Jersey

Comment

• Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Slow speed pursuit -

Das Bruce -
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• The "wake up call" this was the morning of day 6 leaving Grove, OK 2012

Click image for larger version

Name:	HRPT2012WakeUpCall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	867689

I wonder if it still there? lol
                                Last edited by fast86-gn; February 27, 2013, 06:55 AM.
                                sigpicDavid N.
                                86 GN
                                08 Sky Redline
                                98 GS

Comment

Working...
                                X