first timers did detroit and muskegon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first timers did detroit and muskegon

me and my 4yr old did both stops and loved it. met alot of people dont know if any are on here. the haul between the 2 cities was long learned a few things from the folks that have done tours in the past and will be back next year for sure. once my kids get a lil older plan on long hauling with the family

Always nice to hear..........
    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

my 1st also. having a great time so far (gm test track was awesome). i brought my dad with me and we had a couple lil problems but getting by. we left champaign early so we could come home and take care of some of the issue. plan on heading to gateway in the morning to continue on to texas..will be back next year

Comment

Great to hear there are new recruits. It gets in you blood that's for sure.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Yea, Bob you are right it does get into your blood. I got to go to Gateway and see some old friends, it was a great day, I hope next year for me.
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf66 View Post
            my 1st also. having a great time so far (gm test track was awesome). i brought my dad with me and we had a couple lil problems but getting by. we left champaign early so we could come home and take care of some of the issue. plan on heading to gateway in the morning to continue on to texas..will be back next year
            haha thought it was awesome too didnt know if i was more excited about being inside and driving on it or seeing all the cars

Comment

Working...
            X