Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP bp gas cards - need to sell for gas money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP bp gas cards - need to sell for gas money.

Hey everyone

I am in kinda a pickle.

I received a bunch of BP gas card for gifts in the past year to use on PT. I have been using them but have now found out that there are NO BP stations for the rest of the tour.

This is really effecting my Budget, because i was planning on using those cards for my gas and not having to spend other money on it.

I have about $150 in cards left (3 - $50 dollar cards). If anyone that has BPs by their hometown would like to help out and by these form me so i can use the cash towards gas instead that would be great!

I will be at the breakfast in OK tomorrow and we can talk about it or do the exchange there.

This is really not looking good as of right now and the money situation for the rest of the tour.

Please if you could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Scott
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Wish I could help Scott..... Sorry bro. Good luck!! (It's never a good idea to cut the PT that close to your budget)
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

Wow you need to work on your budget better

Comment

did you get help yet??
        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

This is where your credit card can be your best friend
          1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
          2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
          2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Originally posted by bbnova View Post
            Wow you need to work on your budget better

It will work out just wanted to minimize the cc use..and cards were given as a gift.. thought it was going to work but didn't relize bp wasn't down here.
            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

how much are you selling them for? I could use them back home if the price is right.

About 10 minutes after I read this, I saw you crusing around on the main street by the hotels, but wasnt able to flag you down haha

Comment

Face value... Just could use the cash now don't want to use the cc...I shot u a pm with my number... Call after 7am if u want them... Going to the drivers meeting..
                Last edited by GTPilot88; June 7, 2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X