Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's official-no long haul for me.

Originally posted by orbit
    I'm not long hauling either. Work's dropped off a bit for me, the car is down and I gotta watch the pennies for a while.

However, I'll be in Madison (barring some unforeseen calamity) with MIKEE and a few others to see the rest of you roll into town. Got my 'business cards' all designed and test printed and I'll be passing 'em out at the festivities.
    Ken, let me know when you guys will get to Madtown so we can catch up.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr

Ken, let me know when you guys will get to Madtown so we can catch up.
      Jim, will do. Looks like the plan is to get to Madison early enough to watch the first cars roll in. This, of course, is subject to change.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I will try to look you up in Madison. I might ever be wearing a Forum Freak hat tha I made last year. I wounder If Cheaps still has hers?
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

I'm out aswell, unfortunately completely this time. However work is sending me to a "street racing" event at the Bristol, TN drag stip on the 7th so thats cool. Only way I could make the tour anyway is if someone donated a running nailhead of 64-66 vintage this week so I'd have time to install it.

Enjoy ya'll!!!
          Central TEXAS Sleeper
          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Thanks to a friend with time & money, we will be catching up with tour in Rochester. If we can put together enough scratch, we will be in Ames, but will head east to get a cheaper room near Cedar Rapids/Marion after venue closes. See ya on the road! 8) Now if we can get a couple of stamped credentials all would be perfect!
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

I won't be doing the long haul this year either. I am hoping to make the first two stops. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Comment

Hey Jody! Welcome aboard, sorry we won't see you this year, we're only doing Topeka and Lincoln. Even those 2 days are getting iffy, can't find a dog sitter. :P

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Working...
                X