Another great time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great time

Even though we only did 2 days of the tour, Pat & I had a great time running into many of the freaks. We are already considering our options for next year & hoping we can put together enough cash for a long haul. Drive safe everyone.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

I got to go to the stop at Gateway, and ran into some of the freaks also, it was good to see them again. Hoping maybe next year doing some or all of the tour.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Sorry I missed you. Trying to figure out if we can hit any of the stops next year.

Comment

Originally posted by trukluvr View Post
        Even though we only did 2 days of the tour, Pat & I had a great time running into many of the freaks. We are already considering our options for next year & hoping we can put together enough cash for a long haul. Drive safe everyone.
        was good to see you back at a couple stops Jim!!
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
          was good to see you back at a couple stops Jim!!
          Thanks Mike!! It was good to see you as well. Now if I caould find a decent engine/trans for the 84 it would make it even more fun.

Comment

just start simple....junkyard 350/350 are relatively cheap (cheap being a relative word for us poor folks) and then keep your eye out for the right block while you're driving that combo. Get the motor done and keep looking for a junk with a muncie. it takes time, but it works. Over the years I have assembled engine/trans packages for my projects, i just keep getting sidetrack with blowing up drivers!!
            Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Glad we saw you Jim even if it was only for a couple of minutes. Good luck, hope you will make it next year.

Linda

Comment

Working...
              X