Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by smalblock View Post
    Magnets I have to trade: 2011........MSD....Cocoa Beach & Valdosta, 2013........Royal Purple.......Arlington, Little Rock, Memphis, Birmingham & Chattanooga, Sta-Bil...............Texarkana, Little Rock, Memphis, Charlotte, MSD......Arlington, Hoover, Chattanooga & Concord
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    Magnets I have to trade: 2011........MSD....Cocoa Beach & Valdosta, 2013........Royal Purple.......Arlington, Little Rock, Memphis, Birmingham & Chattanooga, Sta-Bil...............Texarkana, Little Rock, Memphis, Charlotte, MSD......Arlington, Hoover, Chattanooga & Concord
    Last edited by smalblock; June 18, 2014, 05:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Originally posted by smalblock View Post
    I have some magnets from previous years to trade.
    Go ahead and list what 'ya got available .... only way for others to see and you can never tell what kind of deal will work out.

Leave a comment:

• smalblock
    replied
    I need a 2014 Charlotte Royal Purple Magnet. I have some magnets from previous years to trade.

Leave a comment:

• 57plymouth
    replied
    I need a Royal Purple and MSD from Wisconsin Dells.

I have to trade :

Royal Purple: Charleston, Norwalk, Crown Point, Bettendorf

Sta-Bil: Charleston, Norwalk, Crown Point, Bettendorf, Wisconsin Dells

MSD: Charleston, Norwalk, Crown Point, Bettendorf

I also need Royal Purple from Texarkana 2013 if anyone still has one laying around.

Leave a comment:

• MIKEE
    replied
    delete dont need more stickies!

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Test post.

Leave a comment:

• Chevy2
    replied
    I am missing day one of the royal purple. If anyone has an extra please let me knoe. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Bump. This fell off the board.......

Leave a comment:

• bendra
    replied
    I am missing day 1 Royal Purple and Stabil magnets .......... anyone have extras?

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    for those missing sta-bil magnets, here's the link to let you know how to get the ones you missed...http://engineanswerman.com/the-2014-...aulers-magnet/ ...it does require that you get a selfie with the engine answer man at the venue though...

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post
    Find me this week sometime Jim. Teresa says you can have hers.
    Thank you. I will find you, I've been wanting to see you and your car for months.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    we missed out on the sta-bil ones also... could we talk to someone? we really only need to find one if possible...
    Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    Still need the older ones listed earlier but missed the StaBil and Royal Purple magnets in Charlotte today as they ran out. If you have a spare let me know.
    Find me this week sometime Jim. Teresa says you can have hers.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Still need the older ones listed earlier but missed the StaBil and Royal Purple magnets in Charlotte today as they ran out. If you have a spare let me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X