Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moparjim71
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    Looks like we are missing the '09 Madison, Mt. Clemens (Detroit) & Somerset. #1, #4 & #9. PM sent.
    I don't have the PM.
    Last edited by moparjim71; June 30, 2013, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
    Looks like we are missing the '09 Madison, Mt. Clemens (Detroit) & Somerset. #1, #4 & #9. PM sent.
    Wow that was a long tour (.... #9)

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    I need '04 Arlington too as well as the second atop from '05. I have some extras from '07 -'09.

Leave a comment:

• 67 Malibu
    replied
    Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    I need '04 Arlington too as well as the second atop from '05. I have some extras from '07 -'09.
    Hey Jim we missed out on a couple of the'09 magnets. First year & didn't know any better. I will send you a PM as soon as Laura gets them sorted out.

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    Originally posted by garrell.770 View Post
    I wasn't a long hauler due to a death in the family but I did join in in Birmingham and they were sold out of window decals, the death was my Father.
    Are you talking about the Power Tour Year Sticker? If so send me a PM with your address and I'll get mine to you.... Ed

Just want to thank Robert (rodswd) again for getting me my missing magnet....
    Last edited by 66Fury3; June 30, 2013, 04:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
    Blake and Ken, I will check in the shop tomorrow.
    Well it seems I can't remember where I put all my seconds together at. I'm sure I will stumble over them when I least expect it.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 173rdherd
    replied
    Originally posted by 1993BlackLightning View Post
    I'm looking for some older magnets if anyone has any lying around. I need a 2006 Day 7 Englishtown, NJ MSD magnet. I have a full set of MSD 2007 & 2009 if anyone is missing any of those. Thanks!
    I need an Arlington MSD for 04....sent out Royal Purple Memphis yesterday

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Our condolences

Leave a comment:

• garrell.770
    replied
    I wasn't a long hauler due to a death in the family but I did join in in Birmingham and they were sold out of window decals, the death was my Father.

Leave a comment:

• djinva
    replied
    Originally posted by ToocoolZ28 View Post
    I still need the Texarkana Royal Purple magnet. I have an extra Arlington Royal Purple and a whole set of Sta Bil that I will trade for one.
    I don't have any to trade with, but would be willingly to buy the Arlington Royal Purple.

Leave a comment:

• ToocoolZ28
    replied
    I still need the Texarkana Royal Purple magnet. I have an extra Arlington Royal Purple and a whole set of Sta Bil that I will trade for one.

Leave a comment:

• robswd
    replied
    If anyone needs any of the 2010 Magnets let me know

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuds1
    replied
    Blake and Ken, I will check in the shop tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Behemoth
    replied
    Thanks to all for sharing and trading. I still have some MSD day 1&2, and stabil 1,2&3 to trade. Will trade for any of the ones I don't have. Msd 4,5,6,&7, any of the Royal Purples, and stabil 4,5,6,or 7. Thanks and happy trading.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X