Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Was there a 'dash plaque' this year?? If so, I guess my goodie bag was missing it.........

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Originally posted by Melisrosey View Post
    I do not have Day 1 of Royal Purple as I need it myself. I do need MSD Day 2 and 3, and Royal Purple Day 2. Let me know if you can help me out with these magnets.

Thanks,

Melisrosey
    I believe those are in the mail.........

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I just PM'd you.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Behemoth
    replied
    Ok, I have extra, 1& 2 MSD, and I need 4,5,&6 MSD. Car went south in Little Rock, and my daughter is a big magnet nut. I would love to be able to get the rest of the set. I also have extra Stabil 1, 2 & 3. need 4,5& 6 did'nt know about the Royal Purple ones so I don't have any of those.
    Last edited by 1972Behemoth; June 15, 2013, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djinva
    replied
    I need a day 1 arlington Royal purple if anyone has one. I don't have any to trade as I only got one from each vendor each day. Royal Purple ran out on day one. I would be willingly to pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• okie300c
    replied
    let me see which stabil one I need im only missing one im still trying to track down a lil red express msd if anyone has one

Leave a comment:

• 57plymouth
    replied
    I still have:

Royal Purple Little Rock, Chattanooga and Charlotte (2 of Charlotte)

StaBil Texarkana, Memphis, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Charlotte and 2 of the center dots

Who needs them?

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Thanks for sending me the Day 6 MSD Ed - I'm now good to go. Thank you to the others who also offered up. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    You guys are quick!!
    here's all I have left:

R/P: Day 4, 5, 6, and 7.
    Stabil: Day 4, 5, and 7.
    Pilot: All 7 cards.
    Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 13, 2013, 04:46 AM. Reason: Inventory adjustment

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    I need a day 3 MSD. I've got every other MSD, royal purple and stabil to trade. .

Leave a comment:

• Melisrosey
    replied
    I do not have Day 1 of Royal Purple as I need it myself. I do need MSD Day 2 and 3, and Royal Purple Day 2. Let me know if you can help me out with these magnets.

Thanks,

Melisrosey

Leave a comment:

• corvettedad
    replied
    When I get back to the lake tomorrow I'll see what I have extra
    I know I have a little bit of everything. All I need is day 1, 2, and6 Royal Purple.
    I have left
    #1 MSD
    3,4,6,7 Sta-bil
    Come and get'um
    Last edited by corvettedad; June 13, 2013, 09:52 AM. Reason: recount

Leave a comment:

• Melisrosey
    replied
    I have the number 4 magnet for MSD for this years tour. I will be glad to trade for Day 1 at Arlington.

Thanks,

Melisrosey

Leave a comment:

• Thomasmoto
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    I have a full set also...PM me, first come, first served.

Was there a day 7 from Royal Purple? Something to attach the license plates together?? If so, I missed it!
    PM sent. Thanks.

Sorry for the double.
    Last edited by Thomasmoto; June 11, 2013, 08:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Thomasmoto
    replied
    Hey gang, we need 1 for Little Rock and have 1 of the #6 Chattanooga ones for trade. All these are MSD. Email is [email protected] we are in upstate SC if that helps anyone. Thanks, Karen & David Thomas Greer,SC
    Last edited by Thomasmoto; June 11, 2013, 08:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X