Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi:
    As a nubie, I did not figure out the magnets until day 4. I would love to have all Days 1-3 for Sta-Bill, Royal Purple and MSD.

Thank you.

Comment

I need a Day 6 to complete an MSD set (I gave it to someone who got shut out late in the afternoon).....
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Melisrosey View Post
        Hi:
        As a nubie, I did not figure out the magnets until day 4. I would love to have all Days 1-3 for Sta-Bill, Royal Purple and MSD.

Thank you.
        Welcome to the forum Melirosey.
        Just some advice - Don't wait for members to come to you, read this thread from the beginning and PM members for what you need.

Comment

Hey gang, we need 1 for Little Rock and have 1 of the #6 Chattanooga ones for trade. All these are MSD. Email is [email protected] we are in upstate SC if that helps anyone. Thanks, Karen & David Thomas Greer,SC
          Last edited by Thomasmoto; June 11, 2013, 08:30 AM.
          2011 Long Hauler
          2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            I have a full set also...PM me, first come, first served.

Was there a day 7 from Royal Purple? Something to attach the license plates together?? If so, I missed it!
            PM sent. Thanks.

Sorry for the double.
            Last edited by Thomasmoto; June 11, 2013, 08:35 AM.
            2011 Long Hauler
            2011 Corvette Grand Sport-650 HP Edelbrock Eforce SC 6 speed paddleshift auto

1979 Pontiac Trans Am-800 hp 5 speed Richmond Super Street OD with Long shifter

Comment

I have the number 4 magnet for MSD for this years tour. I will be glad to trade for Day 1 at Arlington.

Thanks,

Melisrosey

Comment

When I get back to the lake tomorrow I'll see what I have extra
                I know I have a little bit of everything. All I need is day 1, 2, and6 Royal Purple.
                I have left
                #1 MSD
                3,4,6,7 Sta-bil
                Come and get'um
                Last edited by corvettedad; June 13, 2013, 09:52 AM. Reason: recount
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

I do not have Day 1 of Royal Purple as I need it myself. I do need MSD Day 2 and 3, and Royal Purple Day 2. Let me know if you can help me out with these magnets.

Thanks,

Melisrosey

Comment

I need a day 3 MSD. I've got every other MSD, royal purple and stabil to trade. .
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

You guys are quick!!
                      here's all I have left:

R/P: Day 4, 5, 6, and 7.
                      Stabil: Day 4, 5, and 7.
                      Pilot: All 7 cards.
                      Last edited by oletrux4evr; June 13, 2013, 04:46 AM. Reason: Inventory adjustment
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks for sending me the Day 6 MSD Ed - I'm now good to go. Thank you to the others who also offered up. Cheers.
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

I still have:

Royal Purple Little Rock, Chattanooga and Charlotte (2 of Charlotte)

StaBil Texarkana, Memphis, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Charlotte and 2 of the center dots

Who needs them?
                          HRPT Long Haul 2013, 2014

Comment

let me see which stabil one I need im only missing one im still trying to track down a lil red express msd if anyone has one

Comment

I need a day 1 arlington Royal purple if anyone has one. I don't have any to trade as I only got one from each vendor each day. Royal Purple ran out on day one. I would be willingly to pay for it.
                              http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

Ok, I have extra, 1& 2 MSD, and I need 4,5,&6 MSD. Car went south in Little Rock, and my daughter is a big magnet nut. I would love to be able to get the rest of the set. I also have extra Stabil 1, 2 & 3. need 4,5& 6 did'nt know about the Royal Purple ones so I don't have any of those.
                                Last edited by 1972Behemoth; June 15, 2013, 08:22 PM.
                                Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
                                Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
                                Kansas City 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X