Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what I have left:

MSD: Day 5
    Stabil: Day 1
    Royal Purple: Little Rock, Memphis, and Chattanooga
    Last edited by 74NovaMan; June 17, 2013, 02:48 PM. Reason: font
    Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
    74 Nova Project
    66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
    79 Chevy Truck Project
    1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• I'm looking for some older magnets if anyone has any lying around. I need a 2006 Day 7 Englishtown, NJ MSD magnet. I have a full set of MSD 2007 & 2009 if anyone is missing any of those. Thanks!
      1993 Black F150 Lightning (Street Cruiser)
      1993 Yellow F150 Lightning (Bracket Race Toy)
      2012 6.2L F150 (Tow Pig/DD)
      (AKA YellowLightning)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1993BlackLightning View Post
        I'm looking for some older magnets if anyone has any lying around. I need a 2006 Day 7 Englishtown, NJ MSD magnet. I have a full set of MSD 2007 & 2009 if anyone is missing any of those. Thanks!
        I still need racine from 09 if you would pm me I would appreciate it. Thanks
        PT 2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2014-2015
        1970 EL CAMINO

Comment

• Thanks to all for sharing and trading. I still have some MSD day 1&2, and stabil 1,2&3 to trade. Will trade for any of the ones I don't have. Msd 4,5,6,&7, any of the Royal Purples, and stabil 4,5,6,or 7. Thanks and happy trading.
          Arlington, Texarkana, Little Rock, 2013
          Long Hauler 2014, 2016, 2018
          Kansas City 2017

Comment

• Blake and Ken, I will check in the shop tomorrow.
            Living the dream!

Comment

• If anyone needs any of the 2010 Magnets let me know

Comment

• I still need the Texarkana Royal Purple magnet. I have an extra Arlington Royal Purple and a whole set of Sta Bil that I will trade for one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToocoolZ28 View Post
                  I still need the Texarkana Royal Purple magnet. I have an extra Arlington Royal Purple and a whole set of Sta Bil that I will trade for one.
                  I don't have any to trade with, but would be willingly to buy the Arlington Royal Purple.
                  http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...pssichgwqu.jpg

Comment

• I wasn't a long hauler due to a death in the family but I did join in in Birmingham and they were sold out of window decals, the death was my Father.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your dad. Our condolences
                      FKA Redragtop
                      (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by 1993BlackLightning View Post
                        I'm looking for some older magnets if anyone has any lying around. I need a 2006 Day 7 Englishtown, NJ MSD magnet. I have a full set of MSD 2007 & 2009 if anyone is missing any of those. Thanks!
                        I need an Arlington MSD for 04....sent out Royal Purple Memphis yesterday
                        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• I need '04 Arlington too as well as the second atop from '05. I have some extras from '07 -'09.
                          Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
                            Blake and Ken, I will check in the shop tomorrow.
                            Well it seems I can't remember where I put all my seconds together at. I'm sure I will stumble over them when I least expect it.
                            Living the dream!

Comment

• Originally posted by garrell.770 View Post
                              I wasn't a long hauler due to a death in the family but I did join in in Birmingham and they were sold out of window decals, the death was my Father.
                              Are you talking about the Power Tour Year Sticker? If so send me a PM with your address and I'll get mine to you.... Ed

Just want to thank Robert (rodswd) again for getting me my missing magnet....
                              Last edited by 66Fury3; June 30, 2013, 04:03 AM.

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
                                I need '04 Arlington too as well as the second atop from '05. I have some extras from '07 -'09.
                                Hey Jim we missed out on a couple of the'09 magnets. First year & didn't know any better. I will send you a PM as soon as Laura gets them sorted out.
                                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                                X