Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
    I need '04 Arlington too as well as the second atop from '05. I have some extras from '07 -'09.
    Looks like we are missing the '09 Madison, Mt. Clemens (Detroit) & Somerset. #1, #4 & #9. PM sent.
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post
      Looks like we are missing the '09 Madison, Mt. Clemens (Detroit) & Somerset. #1, #4 & #9. PM sent.
      Wow that was a long tour (.... #9)

Comment

I don't have the PM.
        Last edited by moparjim71; June 30, 2013, 04:39 PM.
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          Wow that was a long tour (.... #9)
          OK, OK then! Number #6. What a whiny bastard. Give a guy a break will you.........it's Sunday after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by moparjim71 View Post
            I don't have the PM.
            Sorry about that Jim. I did not realize that I had to have something in the subject line. See if it came through this time.

Comment

OK, OK then! Number #6. What a whiny bastard. Give a guy a break will you.........it's Sunday after all.
              So happens this whinny bastard as a Somerset (#6) if you need it.

Comment

• That figures. You'd think that I'd know better than to step in it by now. Oooooo.......and the elusive #9 no less. Send me a PM & let me know what you want to do on it.

Comment

• Does anyone know which years the different companies each started giving out magnet sets? We may be missing more than we thought.

Comment

Does anyone know which years the different companies each started giving out magnet sets? We may be missing more than we thought.
                    MSD started before we did (04), Sta-Bil in 11, and Royal Purple in 12
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• So, 2014 is the 10th anniversary of MSD on Power Tour, or at least of them doing the magnets. Wonder if they will do anything special?

Love MSD, I have their plug wires in my cars and make a point of telling them at least once, while picking up my magnets.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                        So happens this whinny bastard as a Somerset (#6) if you need it.
                        Got it! Thanks a bunch, Allen! Still on the hunt for the '09 Madison & Mt. Clemens if anyone knows where I can make a deal on those. Need a couple of each on those to fill out sets for that year.

Comment

• One of my Long Hauler friends needs MSD days 2 & 3 (2013) to complete his collection. I have the following to trade:

MSD days 1, 4 & 6 (2013)

Royal Purple Little Rock, Memphis & Charlotte

Sta-Bil Texarkana, Little Rock & Memphis and the hubcap

MSD day 1 & 2 (2011)

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• Magnets I have left for 2013 HRPT: Sta-Bil: Days 2, 3, & 4................Royal Purple: Memphis

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

• Magnets I have left...

Here are the 2013 magnets I have left. I don't need anymore magnets, but if you have anything else cool you want to trade, that would be neat. PM me and I will send out the ones you need.

Main MSD long haul gang magnet
                              MSD day 1
                              MSD day 4
                              MSD day 5
                              MSD day 7

Royal Purple
                              Arlington
                              Texarkana
                              Little rock
                              Memphis
                              Birmingham
                              Chattanooga
                              Charlotte

Comment

• I still need these MSD magnets if anyone has some: 2004 day 1 and 2005 day 2. I do have some extras to trade or help out if anyone is missing any from 2007-2010 and maybe a few stragglers from other years. Let me know!
                                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                                X