Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post

Thanks Brian, magnets came today! We now have a complete set of magnets for MSD, Royal Purple and Stabiile.
    Talk to me about Royal Purple. The last time I talked to them they were going to make the artwork available but not provide actual magnets. Has that changed?

Comment

• We were missing two Royal Purple and I found them from others online, here and Facebook. I did look at their website and didn't see anything to print this years magnets. Saw stuff to print magnets for 2013, maybe they just haven't put it out there yet. We still have extra's of Stabile Day 6 (2) and Day 1 (1) if anyone needs these let me know.
      Donna
      Williamston, MI
      Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Getting closer to completing my MSD set. I still need days 1&3. Signed up the last day with msd but haven't seen anything form them yet but have heard others who have received theirs already. Thanks

Comment

• Got our Sta-Bil magnets yesterday.. Thanks Engine Answer Man!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Brother got his today to but I still haven't got mine.

Comment

• I got a day 1 now I just need a MSD day 3 to have a complete set if anyone has one that they would get rid if. Thanks

Comment

• I'm looking for any of the magnets after day three, we could not make it any farther had to turn around and go home. I am also looking for the sign they gave to the long haulers at the end of the week. Thanks for the help. I will be glad to pay for these things if need be or at least pay for your time and shipping cost. Thanks for the help Richie

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                  We were missing two Royal Purple and I found them from others online, here and Facebook. I did look at their website and didn't see anything to print this years magnets. Saw stuff to print magnets for 2013, maybe they just haven't put it out there yet. We still have extra's of Stabile Day 6 (2) and Day 1 (1) if anyone needs these let me know.
                  What is the link to print 2013 Royal Purple? I still need a Texarkana.
                  HRPT Long Haul 2013, 2014

Comment

• Recieved my missing magnets from MSD on Monday day 2 & 3........they kept their word..............thanks MSD.....................
                    That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Working...
                    X