Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    My extras:

Attached Files
    Last edited by 74NovaMan; July 8, 2014, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    commented on 's reply

Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    Ron, I don't have a day 5 or 7 to trade for MSD, just need a day 3. Only thing I have to trade is Stabil, day 3 (Charleston) and 2 for day 6 (Bettendorf).
    Don't need a trade just PM your address and it will be in the mail today

• redragtop
    commented on 's reply
    Ron, I don't have a day 5 or 7 to trade for MSD, just need a day 3. Only thing I have to trade is Stabil, day 3 (Charleston) and 2 for day 6 (Bettendorf).

• rocco3750
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by redragtop View Post
    We need a day 3 MSD magnet also, we did sign their sheet so hopefully ours will be coming in the mail soon.
    Donna I have 2, would trade for a day 5 or the long strip from day 7 I'm missing that also, PM me with your address if you would like one.

• rocco3750
    replied

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
    MSD 3 is hard to get cause they ran out ... you should get your F100 magnet.
    I've got two if some one wants to trade for a day 5

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Originally posted by White Monster View Post
    The had a signup sheet in their booth and we going to print additional sets to ship to people that did not get them.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
    I have MSD mags from days 1, 3 and 4 I will send to anyone wanting them. I would love to have have a day 5 from Crown Point, it has a F100 on it and I missed it.

Leave a comment:

• redragtop
    commented on 's reply
    We need a day 3 MSD magnet also, we did sign their sheet so hopefully ours will be coming in the mail soon.

• rocco3750
    replied
    I have MSD mags from days 1, 3 and 4 I will send to anyone wanting them. I would love to have have a day 5 from Crown Point, it has a F100 on it and I missed it.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by rocco3750 View Post
    I have 2 each of MSD Days 1, 3 and 4, I will send anyone that wants them. I missed day 5 at crown point, I would realy love one since it has a F100 on it if anyone has one to spare.
    Here is a link to the Magnet Trade thread.

• rocco3750
    commented on 's reply
    I have 2 each of MSD Days 1, 3 and 4, I will send anyone that wants them. I missed day 5 at crown point, I would realy love one since it has a F100 on it if anyone has one to spare.

• moparjim71
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear!

• silver_bullet
    commented on 's reply
    Cool! We have done the requirements for Sta-Bil. and are waiting on their reply...

• 1972Behemoth
    commented on 's reply
    Way to go MSD!!!!

• cstmwgn
    replied
    I got my day 3 in the mail today - MSD took the high road and went to the expense to make more magnets so that we could have complete sets without having to kludge something together with a photocopy.downloaded off the internet. Too bad Royal Purple wasn't as customer focused.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X