Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71Z-28
    replied
    Looking for day 1 RP and Stabil , have extra of everything else except Day 5 RP. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• GNGAL
    replied
    I need days 1 & 4 for MSD.... I have Royal Purple Day 3 (Qty 2) that I can mail to whoever needs them =)

Leave a comment:

• rocco3750
    replied
    I have Day 1, 3 & 4 RP and Day 4 MSD if anyone wants them and I need Day 2 and 6 MSD

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Ed

I have an extra MSD day 1 - pm me your address and I will mail it to you.

Leave a comment:

• 66Fury3
    replied
    I am looking to trade a complete set of 2010 MSD for a complete set of 2011.... I also have 2 thru 7 of 2012 and need 2 day 1's for my 2 boys, Tim and Jeremy.....

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
    Thanks Bruce. It'll be in a flat 5" x 5" mailer. The return label says Trutrak Flight Systems.
    got it today. thanks

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by 4 cam torino View Post
    I knew MSD did magnets and was on top of getting them every day. I got to Stabil too late on day 1 and my car issues kept me from getting to them on Day 3. MSD was important, made it a point to have a friend get me the Day 3 from them.

Didn't even know about the Royal purple magnets on Day 1. Got it on day 2. Having missed Day 1 didn't bother my friend with getting us Day 3, got the rest. They are kind of boring though, they all looked the same, just with the printing for dirrenet cities, they don't make anything really. Don't feel like I'm missing out on that one.
    i have day 3 RP if you want it. PM me your address.

Leave a comment:

• 4 cam torino
    replied
    I knew MSD did magnets and was on top of getting them every day. I got to Stabil too late on day 1 and my car issues kept me from getting to them on Day 3. MSD was important, made it a point to have a friend get me the Day 3 from them.

Didn't even know about the Royal purple magnets on Day 1. Got it on day 2. Having missed Day 1 didn't bother my friend with getting us Day 3, got the rest. They are kind of boring though, they all looked the same, just with the printing for dirrenet cities, they don't make anything really. Don't feel like I'm missing out on that one.
    Last edited by 4 cam torino; June 15, 2012, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RazorbackMustang
    replied
    Originally posted by 4 cam torino View Post
    Has anyone mentioned that if you go to the coolridesonline.net or wahtever the site is on Stabil's pamphlet and post a pictrue of your credential and car on their forum, then email them a link, they will send you a complete set of their magnets? I missed day 1 from them and then didn't try so hard to get a complete set after that. So this makes it easy.

Link to the details thread
    http://forums.coolridesonline.net/sh...=8888#post8888
    Someone posted that...I can't remember where now. I registered and uploaded the necessary pics and sent the email. I hope everything goes through on that.

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
    Thanks Bruce. It'll be in a flat 5" x 5" mailer. The return label says Trutrak Flight Systems.
    anything for a mustang guy
    thanks, i'll be looking for it.

Leave a comment:

• 4 cam torino
    replied
    Has anyone mentioned that if you go to the coolridesonline.net or wahtever the site is on Stabil's pamphlet and post a pictrue of your credential and car on their forum, then email them a link, they will send you a complete set of their magnets? I missed day 1 from them and then didn't try so hard to get a complete set after that. So this makes it easy.

Link to the details thread

Leave a comment:

• RazorbackMustang
    replied
    Originally posted by cobra View Post
    got it. sent them out yesterday. sorry scott. i have days 3-6 RP if you want them. let me know.

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    You can go to MSD's website and print off a pic of the whole set of magnets. Then just cut out what you need and stick it to and old calendar magnet or something similar.

Leave a comment:

• joes96SS
    replied
    I still need day 1 & 2 but have extra day 3 thru 7 MSD Magnets...

Leave a comment:

• joes96SS
    replied
    I am also looking for day 1 & 2 MSD Magnets... We had car troubles also! I have extras from days 3 through 7 and would be glad to trade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X