Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
    PM replied to with address. Thanks Bruce!

I'm guessing the MSD magnets are hard to trade for? LOL
    got it. sent them out yesterday. sorry scott. i have days 3-6 RP if you want them. let me know.

Leave a comment:

• RazorbackMustang
    replied
    Originally posted by cobra View Post
    i need day 7 for RP. i have an extra day 1 and 2 for RP i can trade you. i'll send you a PM.
    that will leave me a spare day 3-6 RP if anyone wants them.
    PM replied to with address. Thanks Bruce!

I'm guessing the MSD magnets are hard to trade for? LOL
    Last edited by RazorbackMustang; June 12, 2012, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Originally posted by cobra View Post
    i need day 7 for RP. i have an extra day 1 and 2 for RP i can trade you. i'll send you a PM.
    bruce if that trade doesn't work out i am up for the same trade!.. that will complete my whole set!

Leave a comment:

• cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
    Didn't see one yet so thought I'd post one.

I have an extra MSD and Royal Purple magnets from stops 3-7. I need onean MSD and a Royal Purple magnet from days 1-2. We got to Milford and Muskegon late and they were both out. Let me know!!!

Leave a comment:

• wolf66
    replied
    1st power tour and i missed out on alot of stuff i guess. i didnt know about the magnets till miami. i was able to get a few but im still missing days 1&2 MSD, days 2,3,5 for RP, and didnt even know stabil had them. anyone have extras to make sets complete ? thanks

i had a few problems but had a great time and will be long hauling again next year.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Looking for day 1 RP... i have a complete MSD and almost a complete SB (can't find one day but know i had it) for trading

Leave a comment:

• MIKEE
    Guest replied
    looks as if you can get the complete set. sent to you for free.

Leave a comment:

• ahmoore79
    replied
    Ok I have a day 2,5, and two day 6 msd extra and day 2,5,6 royal purple for those interested

Leave a comment:

• 65longroof
    replied
    I didn't even know that Royal Purple was doing magnets... oh well.

Leave a comment:

• str8tpiperoar
    replied
    I need day one/Detroit Royal Purple & Stabil (although they did say they would take requests on their site). Only thing I have to offer are Muskegon MSD or Valdosta Stabil from last year...

Leave a comment:

• RazorbackMustang
    replied
    PMs sent to ahmoore and IOWA552SLOW. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• maromoma
    replied
    I have a complete set of MSD magnets that I would like to trade for a complete set of Royal Purple magnets IF anyone is interested.

Pls post or PM me. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    i need a day one Royal Purple, and i have and extra of all the others to trade for them

Leave a comment:

• ahmoore79
    replied
    Looking for day 7 royal purple. Have extra msd and royal purple from other stops

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    will be looking for day one magnets, from sta-bil and royal purple.....I guess they ran out (at the GM Proving grounds)....oh, I guess I should have added...would be willing to trade a metal Hot Rod Power Tour sign (shipping on me) for the magnets, if anyone is interested....
    Last edited by rexdogg; June 8, 2012, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X