Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Official" Souvenir magnet trade thread?

Didn't see one yet so thought I'd post one.

I have an extra MSD and Royal Purple magnets from stops 3-7. I need onean MSD and a Royal Purple magnet from days 1-2. We got to Milford and Muskegon late and they were both out. Let me know!!!
    Lucas
    2011 Mustang GT
    2013 Focus ST
    2012 HRPT Long Hauler

I need day one from MSD and Royal Purple also. Still need the Ft. Worth stop from 2004. I also have many to trade or give away from 07-09. I also need all from 2005. Have other sets if you want to trade for a year you need.
    Thanks
    Jim
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

i have days 2-7 of royal purple extra, and extras of stabil, royal purple, and msd for days 5-7. i already promised my extra day one royal purple to phil. if anybody needs any of these, send me a msg and i will get them to you after we get back home. i will be on here later tonight or maybe even in the morning. if you happen to be at the long hauler ceremony tomorrow, look me up there and i will dig thru the car to see if i can find them.

Comment

will be looking for day one magnets, from sta-bil and royal purple.....I guess they ran out (at the GM Proving grounds)....oh, I guess I should have added...would be willing to trade a metal Hot Rod Power Tour sign (shipping on me) for the magnets, if anyone is interested....
        Last edited by rexdogg; June 8, 2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Looking for day 7 royal purple. Have extra msd and royal purple from other stops

Comment

i need a day one Royal Purple, and i have and extra of all the others to trade for them
            Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

I have a complete set of MSD magnets that I would like to trade for a complete set of Royal Purple magnets IF anyone is interested.

Pls post or PM me. Thanks!

Comment

PMs sent to ahmoore and IOWA552SLOW. Thanks!
                Lucas
                2011 Mustang GT
                2013 Focus ST
                2012 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

I need day one/Detroit Royal Purple & Stabil (although they did say they would take requests on their site). Only thing I have to offer are Muskegon MSD or Valdosta Stabil from last year...

Comment

I didn't even know that Royal Purple was doing magnets... oh well.

Comment

Ok I have a day 2,5, and two day 6 msd extra and day 2,5,6 royal purple for those interested

Comment

looks as if you can get the complete set. sent to you for free.

Comment

Looking for day 1 RP... i have a complete MSD and almost a complete SB (can't find one day but know i had it) for trading
                          Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

1st power tour and i missed out on alot of stuff i guess. i didnt know about the magnets till miami. i was able to get a few but im still missing days 1&2 MSD, days 2,3,5 for RP, and didnt even know stabil had them. anyone have extras to make sets complete ? thanks

i had a few problems but had a great time and will be long hauling again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RazorbackMustang View Post
                              Didn't see one yet so thought I'd post one.

I have an extra MSD and Royal Purple magnets from stops 3-7. I need onean MSD and a Royal Purple magnet from days 1-2. We got to Milford and Muskegon late and they were both out. Let me know!!!
                              i need day 7 for RP. i have an extra day 1 and 2 for RP i can trade you. i'll send you a PM.
                              that will leave me a spare day 3-6 RP if anyone wants them.
                              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Working...
                              X