Little Rock, AR Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Rock, AR Maps

: Hi to all, Carol here [aka hrm w/ her 66 Nova]. We have created two maps that we will post on www.cruisinlittlerock.com. One is a map that focuses on the city to HRPT venue [fairgrounds] and the other is more for Cruisapalooza, downtown Little Rock, as well as important phone numbers you might need. Hopefully, we will get those posted tomorrow. Have a great evening, C

Re: Little Rock, AR Maps

Thank you again.

Wouldn't it be nice to have someone like Carol representing every city we go to? Talk about a refreshing change. ;)
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

she has it going on, and how about LR, nice to have the red carpet rolled out, its going to be hard for any stop to top the rock.....damn i'm a poet and don't know it
      Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Thanks Carol.
        Hey, since you have LR all sorted out, I think you have just about enough time to get to the other cities and straighten them out for us before the HRM PT 2008 !!

Just kidding of course, but it would be excellent to have a rep in the other cities doing what you did !!
        ;D

Comment

Hi all Carol here - gosh I wish I could do this full time - we would absolutely have a blast. Unfortunatly, I do not have info I promised yesterday regarding city to city route - but will continue my efforts tomorrow. I have a site visit to fairgrounds tomorrow to discuss several things - and finalize gate entry for parade staging and exit - just about finalized but don't want to post until I now it does not have to be changed so will sign in tomorrow evening with more info.

If you get a few minutes, I plan to insert photos of The Rock's Choice [selected and presented at Cruisapalooza] and the Adult Trike Award - they are very groovy. Have a good evening, and as always, let me know if I can help you with anything, hrm

Comment

Working...
          X