• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
    Resting 56 in NO
    will try to get to Nashville tomarrow
    56 is running Fine
    Bob
    Have one for me Bob.
    Next year we all get shirts that say - I'm with Boob. Find Boob for a prize.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by RAIV70Judge View Post
      That is the same t-stat that was in the car before the valve job. Just confirmed it with Travis. As for the lean, its the spring..its weak. I corrected the sag, but the weak spring might need to be replaced. call me ....

Sent you an email about oil for the remainder of the trip and things i checked out.....

Yea i think i threw that thermostat in there last year when i didn't have a temp guage to make sure that i was running extra cool..

The leaning we will work out...I think part of it was also that i was the only one in the car that day...woke up this morning and it had settled back a little to level still about noticible but not as bad...guess i got to lose some weight before next PT so i don't break a spring.
      Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Resting 56 in NO
        will try to get to Nashville tomarrow
        56 is running Fine
        Bob
        Bob, hit me up when you come through the Priceville/Decatur/Huntsville area. Bucky's emergency roadside service and cafe is open.... Ha Ha Ha!! I'm just thankful that I could help and be there for one of our fellow BS Family Members!!!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
          Sent you an email about oil for the remainder of the trip and things i checked out.....

Yea i think i threw that thermostat in there last year when i didn't have a temp guage to make sure that i was running extra cool..

The leaning we will work out...I think part of it was also that i was the only one in the car that day...woke up this morning and it had settled back a little to level still about noticible but not as bad...guess i got to lose some weight before next PT so i don't break a spring.
          Scott, if the car leans simply from you getting in it..... Replace the springs!!! They are bad. Either that, or get a new car. My point is, your car shouldn't lean from you simply getting in it. Something is wrong....
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

made it home about 8 last night .it was good to be home

Comment

got in sunday at 4:00pm. ran thru alot of rain along I-10. not fun in a non-a/c car. had a flat right before alabama. nothing else eventful. had fun on PT, but a little glad to be home.
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Home yesterday around 4:30PM, just in time to Watch the Kings with the Stanley Cup last night....
                Dannie
                2010 Camaro SS
                Long Haul 2010/2011
                Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                  Scott, if the car leans simply from you getting in it..... Replace the springs!!! They are bad. Either that, or get a new car. My point is, your car shouldn't lean from you simply getting in it. Something is wrong....
                  yea i am going to replace them...just need time and money...and don't' plan on any long distances runs right now...and doesn't lean unless i have been in it for long time... starting to do my research and figure out what i need...think i am going to take this battle on myself.
                  Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

DTB, Just Adam and the Kaiser Dragon have arrived in Sopchoppy without incident. A few parts fell off but luckily we recoved them without visible damage. After stopping for a great luncheon with BSer's south of New Orleans we got back home at around 1:00 a.m.

Then Monday partied like rock stars at the HandleBar. Locals brought out there hot rods and we all signatured the asphalt while the Dragon layed on the train whistle. Hey, when the Power Tour only comes once a year, ya have to milk every last minute out of it !

Just Adam and the Dragon are headed back to WI today and my guess is they both have a headache.

Still recovering DTB
                    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

home yesterday. back to work wed.

Comment

In Nashville
                        rushing Home
                        Bob

Comment

In Nashville
                          rushing Home
                          Bob
                          Did you and Ed go to Tootsie's yet?
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Jacks Bque was not nearly as good as Bque in Davis OK

Ed when to show outside town
                            i am heading to Broadway now
                            Ed an I will be oon Korean TV show soon
                            look for it
                            we were in CW pub and the next thing were in a CW video with Korean CW Band
                            last night Ed when home before Boob
                            much to late
                            Ed drove i slepted in am
                            More Food
                            please
                            boob
                            wooooooooooooooooooow
                            will be away from Voka
                            Last edited by 1956NY150; June 12, 2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Home last night. Why does it always seem to take much longer to get home then it does to get there? Had a great trip, anxioux to see the grandkids today.
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

left Athens Al early yesterday arrived home 11:30 last night
                                loooong drive
                                now to unpack the car
                                2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                                2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                                2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                                2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2012 Northeast Rod Run
                                2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Working...