Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65longroof
    replied
    Got home at 7pm tonight. Friends from Boston, MA are staying the night and continuing their trip home tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• GTPilot88
    replied
    Made it to Qunicy, IL to drop off Chad by 915 Saturday night (11hr and 15 min) ... left there at 9:30 this morning and was home by 3:00

No problems on the road think i figured why i was running rich, Wrong temp on the thermo.... now need to look at the suspension and figure out why the left side of the car is over 1 inch lower than the right......was a ruff ride...maybe spring or sturt going...Dont know if it is front or rear but assume rear it seems to lean more in the back.

Leave a comment:

• RAIV70Judge
    replied
    Hahaha.....hell Jim, I was home very early Tuesday morning!! Great to see all of you again-even briefly.

Leave a comment:

• moparjim71
    replied
    Home safe now but riding out a storm.

Leave a comment:

• silver_bullet
    replied
    Well, we just about made it home without any drama...
    we would have been home at about 454PM, but, as we were entering I-80, we lost the left front tire...I felt a vibration, she started to pull left, so I moved to the right lane and BLAM!! the tire exploded! 40 miles from home! An angel must have been looking over us as we unpacked the trunk,
    got the donut out, and changed the tire out with trucks wizzing by at 70MPH.

We got home at 515PM and got the bullet in the garage; went for our Mexican night dinner, and thanking God for our safe arrival!!

Hope all of our buddies get home without ANY issues!!
    Last edited by silver_bullet; June 10, 2012, 07:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Damon23
    replied
    Made it home a little after noon today. We left Dallas around 9am and could'nt pull off the 787 miles back to Atlanta so we spent the night in Meridian, MS. 2664 total miles traveled from Atlanta to Champaign then took the tour to Arlington. 103.7 gallons of gas purchased but I did'nt keep track of all the smiles, waves and horn honks we gave out to our fellow power tourers and to all the great people in the small towns that came out to cheer us on.

Leave a comment:

• Stage Fright
    replied
    Got home about 2 hours ago. 4,300ish miles total. My Dad and I had a blast, we met tons of people (no idea if I met any bangshifters but I recognized cars) and didnt have any major problems with the car.
    Looking forward to long hauling again next year!

Leave a comment:

• 200WINS
    replied
    We took in some Route 66 stuff, Pop's and Round Barn, headed north on US 75, got some sleep in Burlington, KS and landed home about 2PM today. Fun trip with fun people, can't wait to do it again next year!! 3880 miles, does that mean I should change the oil twice??

Leave a comment:

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    made it home a 12:30 am. drove pretty much straight thru from texas. stoping for fuel and food only. made it in just over 13 hrs. looonnnggg day in the car. car did great. will post stats from trip later. picking up the kids at grandmas now.

Leave a comment:

• Solsticefun
    replied
    Glad to hear you all had fun and made it home safely.

Leave a comment:

• rexdogg
    replied
    home last night by about 9 pm; flew back, car went onto an enclosed car hauler with 5 other cars from the Chicago area....home sweet home....but, what a blast this tour was....great times, and an even better group of folks......Motown to Mootown.....a laugh fest all the way....
    Last edited by rexdogg; June 10, 2012, 07:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    Maid it 50 miles outside of nashville last night hopefully be home tonight by 8 o'clock

Leave a comment:

• 200kss
    replied
    Home at 9 pm last night. Unpacking then maybe try to find the mysterious noise in the plan a vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• 55lincoln
    replied
    stayed in Lafayette La last night New Orleans today then home Monday or Tuesday
    Last edited by 55lincoln; June 10, 2012, 04:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• racer001
    replied
    broke down 35 miles outside of dallas. Had to rent a uhaul truck and trailer to get home. SHOULD be home late tonight. The uhaul isnt quite as fast lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X